The Top 50 Crafts of 2019
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
2020 is officially here! Kick off the new decade by checking out our list of your favorite projects from 2019. From fun crochet ideas to tons of adorable and easy holiday crafts, there's a little something for everyone.
So what were our readers loving in 2019? AllFreeHolidayCrafts' readers loved baby quilts, DIY wreaths, and most importantly, everything Christmas! From Easter and spring projects that you can start now to Christmas and winter projects to look forward to making this winter, you're sure to find exactly what you're looking for. Keep reading to see if your favorite project made our top 50 crafts of 2019 list.
Plus! If you love fresh craft ideas and easy and quick holiday projects, be sure to sign up for our free eNewlsetter! You'll get all of our favorite holiday crafts delivered directly to your inbox. Click here to check out our subscriber center!
The Top 50 Crafts of 2019
48. Santa's Stuck Place Setting
47. Tissue Paper Winter Trees Art Project
46. Dollar Store Leaf Wreath
45. Rustic and Romantic Luminaries
These handsome vintage luminaries are made simply by decorating a few mason jars with doilies, burlap and ribbon. Try using them as an outdoor lighting source for a Valentine's Day party.
44. DIY Angel Ornament
43. Teeny Tiny Hand-Knit Heart Pins
42. Holiday Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
41. How to Make a Washcloth Bunny
40. Wintry Pine Cone Mason Jars
Let these Wintry Pine Cone Mason Jars preserve the image of fresh, white snow in your home all season long. Using just a handful of easy-to-find materials, you'll have a set of pretty winter decorations to light up your mantle or table within no time.
Decorate your home for any and every holiday with the wreath craft ideas in this free eBook. Inside the Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials eBook you will find instructions on how to make a decorative wreath for any occasion worth celebrating! "Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials" eBook
39. Printable Paper Easter Basket
38. Dollar Store Antiqued Plaque
37. Big Santa Belly Ornament
36. Coffee Filter Snowmen
Have your kids build their very own Frosty the Snowman with these Coffee Filter Snowmen. This is an easy Christmas craft for kids, which uses things you probably already have in your house.
32. Hooded Animal Ear Scarf
31. Country Santa Ornament
30. Rustic Burlap Table Runner
29. Cute Coffee Filter Christmas Trees
Older kids and younger kids alike will love making the Cute Coffee Filter Christmas Trees. It's fun to see how you can turn everyday kitchen supplies into pretty Christmas craft ideas.
There’s no denying that bunnies are one of the most precious spring critters, so it’s no surprise that they frequently appear in the cutest Easter craft ideas. In this collection of 32 Easter Bunny Crafts You Need to Try, you’ll discover an assortment of ways to make your Easter celebration with family and friends even more special. 32 Easter Bunny Crafts You Need to Try
28. Junkmail Snowflake Lanterns
27. 30 Minute Christmas Gift Idea
26. Beautiful Sparkling DIY Angel Wings Ornament
25. DIY 5-Minute Rustic Wreath
24. Perfect Painted Wine Bottle Craft
23. Stunning Coffee Filter Wreath
22. Easy Angel Ornament
21. Scrap Buster Blanket
If you have an abundance of scrap yarn, put it to good use by creating this Scrap Buster Blanket. This beautiful crochet blanket pattern is made with a basket weave stitch which creates a magnificent texture.
20. Refashioned Cardboard Storage Bins
19. Little DIY Easter Mason Jars
18. Easy Dollar Store Melted Snowman Ornament
17. Vintage Snowman Boxes
These Vintage Snowman Boxes make for a very creative wrapping method. Convert a regular box into a fun and festive gift wrap. Cover Styrofoam balls in a layer of white glitter to create these little snowmen heads.
16. Simply Adorable Bottle Brush Trees
15. Warm and Merry Neighbor Gifts
14. Dollar Store Snowman
13. Soda Can Wind Chimes
Learn how to make wind chimes using stuff from your recycling bin with this fun craft tutorial. Soda Can Wind Chimes are great because the silver material glistens in the sun and the thin metal makes a lovely sound when it clinks against the attached washers.
If you’re at a loss for some unique DIY ornaments this year, check out this list of 18 Christmas Ornaments for a Happy Holiday. Whether you’d prefer to work with yarn and fabric or glue paper to an existing glass ornament, there’s a project for you. 18 Homemade Christmas Ornaments for a Happy Holiday
10. Crochet Poinsettia Ornament
9. Pine Cone Flowers
8. Dollar Store DIY Storage Containers
These Dollar Store DIY Storage Containers are super easy to create, and you'll be proud as your guests gush over how tidy your house looks. With a storage craft like this, even the most cluttered of homes can enjoy a fresh and orderly start.
What was your favorite project of 2019? Let us know below in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
These fall tissue paper suncatchers are fun and easy fall crafts for kids. They'll enjoy making a leaf, apple, acorn, and pumpkin!… Continue reading: "Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft"
- Top 100 Holiday Craft Ideas of 2016
- 20 Things to Make with Wine Bottles
- The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
- "Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials" eBook
- Button Craft Ideas for Every Holiday
- Teacher Thank You Potted Plant
- 30+ Crafts for Seniors
- 48 DIY Gift Ideas for Every Occasion
- The Top 50 Crafts of 2019
- A Guide to DIY Home Decorating: 16 DIY Home Decor Ideas
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Placemat & Coaster Set
- Candy Corn Mini C2c
- Ghost Mini C2c
- Crochet Snowman In Love
- Crochet Halloween Tooth Pumpkin, Tooth’o Lantern Applique
- Easy Realistic Eyeballs
- Doll In A Box Costume
- Thanksgiving Handprint Tree
- Glowing Jack O Lantern Jars
- 2020 Is Boo-sheet C2c
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts