Holiday Gift Guide: 18 Handmade Christmas Gifts and Handmade Christmas Cards
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
The Top 50 Crafts of 2022
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
2023 is almost here! Kick off the new year by checking out our list of your favorite projects from 2022. From fun crochet ideas to tons of adorable and easy holiday crafts, there's a little something for everyone.
So what were our readers loving in 2022? AllFreeHolidayCrafts' readers loved recycled crafts, DIY wreaths, and most importantly, everything Christmas! From Easter and spring projects that you can start now to Christmas and winter projects to look forward to making this winter, you're sure to find exactly what you're looking for. Keep reading to see if your favorite project made our top 50 crafts of 2022 list.
Plus! If you love fresh craft ideas and easy and quick holiday projects, be sure to sign up for our free eNewlsetter! You'll get all of our favorite holiday crafts delivered directly to your inbox. Click here to check out our subscriber center!
The Top 50 Crafts of 2022
50. Bright Idea Recycled Birdbath
49. Easiest Winter Wreath
48. Printable Paper Easter Baskets
Have you been compiling a collection of printables this year? Printables make the simplest and most inexpensive crafts! This one is great because it is functional as well adorable! Once you print out your template, you can make it your own with extra decorating! It even comes with a little printable Easter bunny. How cute!
47. Vintage-Inspired Jute Homemade Ornaments
46. Dollar Store Plastic Spoon Mirror
45. Fluffy Organza Spring Wreath
44. Beautiful Sparkling DIY Angel Wings Ornament
43. Cinnamon Scented Pinecones
42. DIY Paper Roll Pumpkins
41. Bright Button Wreath
40. Heart Pixel Art Square
39. Rustic and Romantic Luminaries
Have you saved up a few too many reusable jars this year? This mason jar craft is perfect for any occasion. Sure, it's intended for Valentine's Day, but this simple luminary could be kept out all year long!
Decorate your home for any and every holiday with the wreath craft ideas in this free eBook. Inside the Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials eBook you will find instructions on how to make a decorative wreath for any occasion worth celebrating! "Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials" eBook
38. Country Santa Ornament
37. Dollar Store Fall Wreath
36. DIY 5-Minute Rustic Wreath
35. Easiest Spring Wreath
This sweet and simple Spring Wreath is the perfect touch to add a bit of brightness to your early spring decorations. If you're dreaming of spring, these flowers might be able to tide you over until the snow melts and the flowers really grow!
34. Rustic Burlap Table Runner
33. Garden Stakes from Recycled Bottles
32. Hooded Animal Ear Scarf
Keep your little one's ears warm and toasty through the rest of this winter season! The Hooded Animal Ear Scarf is simply adorable and absolutely cozy. No more fighting to keep hats and scarves on squirming toddlers; this is a scarf they'll want to wear!
31. Perfect Painted Wine Bottle Craft
30. Stunning Coffee Filter Wreath
29. Elegant Handmade Fabric Wreath
28. Refashioned Cardboard Storage Bins
Everyone loved recycled craft projects this year, and these Refashioned Cardboard Storage Bins were no exception! If you're ready for spring cleaning, these bins will be perfect to keep the place organized.
There’s no denying that bunnies are one of the most precious spring critters, so it’s no surprise that they frequently appear in the cutest Easter craft ideas. In this collection of 32 Easter Bunny Crafts You Need to Try, you’ll discover an assortment of ways to make your Easter celebration with family and friends even more special. 32 Easter Bunny Crafts You Need to Try
27. Five Dollar Gorgeous Moss Wreath
26. Christmas Ornament Wreath
25. Warm and Merry Neighbor Gifts
24. French DIY Paper Stars Ornaments
23. Enchanting Witch Pumpkin Craft
22. Vintage Log Cabin Birdhouse
21. Wintry Pine Cone Mason Jars
20. Easy Angel Ornament
This Angel Ornament is without a doubt, one of the easiest projects on this list! Even the kids can get involved in this DIY Christmas decor project. Give them some glitter and let them go wild! Just be prepared for some glitter remnants ;)
19. Angel of Hope Christmas Card
18. Mini Pom Pom Table Top Christmas Tree
17. Dollar Store Snowman
16. DIY Angel Ornament
15. Spring Roses Wreath
This Spring Roses Wreath is one of the most beautiful wreaths in our collection, so it's no surprise it made it into the top projects this year! The bright colors will add a happy touch to your door decor this spring and summer.
14. Easy Dollar Store Melted Snowman Ornament
13. Classic Red Sled Ornament
12. Rug Rag Tote Bag Tutorial
The Rug Rag Tote Bag is more than just another bag to carry your stuff. This bag is also a gorgeous fashion accessory everyone will love. Don't be surprised when they ask where you bought it!
If you’re at a loss for some unique DIY ornaments this year, check out this list of 18 Christmas Ornaments for a Happy Holiday. Whether you’d prefer to work with yarn and fabric or glue paper to an existing glass ornament, there’s a project for you. 18 Homemade Christmas Ornaments for a Happy Holiday
11. Moon Over Mason Jar Light
10. Twinkle and Twine Dollar Store Pumpkin
This perfect pumpkin for fall is incredibly easy to make. Using twine to make it gives the pumpkin a unique light and airy look. The lights inside add a fairytale feel to the adorable autumn decor piece.
9. Recycled Butterfly Wreath
8. Amish Vintage DIY Hot Pad
The next time you're at a thrift store, don't be afraid to pick up that tattered vintage quilt because you can learn how to make a hot pad with it. This Amish Vintage DIY Hot Pad will take you to a peaceful countryside where life is much simpler.
7. Fabulous Toilet Paper Rolls Wreath
6. Soda Can Wind Chimes
5. Pine Cone Flowers
4. Crochet Poinsettia Ornament
3. Sock Angel Ornament Craft
If you're looking for simple homemade Christmas decorations to make this winter, you should learn how to make a sweet ornament like this. Don't worry, the Sock Angel Ornament is deceptively simple to make. Plus, using recycled materials is a great way to be eco-friendly with your crafting.
2. 30 Minute Baby Quilt
1. Dollar Store DIY Storage Containers
The numbers are in and the Dollar Store DIY Storage Container was your favorite project of 2022!
These Dollar Store DIY Storage Containers are super easy to create, and you'll be proud as your guests gush over how tidy your house looks. With a storage craft like this, even the most cluttered of homes can enjoy a fresh and orderly start.
What was your favorite project of 2022? Let us know below in the comments!
Read NextFun Toilet Paper DIY Storage
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
rhondabarrington16 8 6749140
Mar 27, 2019
Tried this craft? What did you think?
Jan 11, 2019
Thank you All Free Holiday Crafts for adding our projects to your top 50 list of 2018!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Heart Mug Rug And Coffee Cozy Gift
Let me tell you friends, I would be lost with out my fellow boss girls! I have an incredible tribe of amazing women that I owe a good… Continue reading: "Heart Mug Rug And Coffee Cozy Gift"
- Fun Toilet Paper DIY Storage
- 30+ Crafts for Seniors
- 20 Things to Make with Wine Bottles
- 17 Easy DIY Bookmarks to Make
- "Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials" eBook
- Lovely Old Cabinet Makeover
- 32 Easy Table Runner Patterns for Any Occasion
- The Easiest Homemade Gifts for Any Occasion
- Button Craft Ideas for Every Holiday
- The Top 50 Crafts of 2022
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Moss Stitch Square Blanket Made In The Rounds
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts