The Top 50 Crafts of 2020
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
2021 is officially here! Kick off the new year by checking out our list of your favorite projects from 2020. From fun crochet ideas to tons of adorable and easy holiday crafts, there's a little something for everyone.
So what were our readers loving in 2020? AllFreeHolidayCrafts' readers loved baby quilts, DIY wreaths, and most importantly, everything Christmas! From Easter and spring projects that you can start now to Christmas and winter projects to look forward to making this winter, you're sure to find exactly what you're looking for. Keep reading to see if your favorite project made our top 50 crafts of 2020 list.
Plus! If you love fresh craft ideas and easy and quick holiday projects, be sure to sign up for our free eNewlsetter! You'll get all of our favorite holiday crafts delivered directly to your inbox. Click here to check out our subscriber center!
The Top 50 Crafts of 2020
50. Recycled Butterfly Wreath
49. Gilded Pine Cone Fall Craft Idea
Go out and compile a collection of pine cones from your backyard. This craft is great because it will encourage you to get out and enjoy the fresh, crisp fall air. Once you've collected your pine cones, add a frosting of gold spray paint to the edges, and you've got a lovely homemade decoration that will work for fall and through Christmas.
48. Scrap Fabric Butterflies
47. Simply Adorable Bottle Brush Trees
46. Holiday Table Runner Free Sewing Pattern
45. Winter Twig Heart
The Winter Twig Heart is so easy to make and completely free if you have paint and glue on hand already. You can make this Valentine's Day craft idea with the sticks you find in your yard or on your morning walk.
44. Refashioned Cardboard Storage Bins
43. Vintage Mary Jane Crochet Baby Shoes Pattern
42. Hooded Animal Ear Scarf
41. Beautiful Sparkling DIY Angel Wings Ornament
40. Recycled Jar Christmas Tree
Have you saved up a few too many reusable jars this year? Then the Recycled Jar Christmas Tree, is the perfect holiday craft for you! Take advantage of all those empty jars and create your own crafty Christmas tree.
Decorate your home for any and every holiday with the wreath craft ideas in this free eBook. Inside the Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials eBook you will find instructions on how to make a decorative wreath for any occasion worth celebrating! "Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials" eBook
39. Easy Angel Ornament
38. Baking Pan Tin Stars
37. $4 Dollar Store Hanging Halloween Lamp
36. Rustic and Romantic Luminaries
These Rustic and Romantic Luminaries are the perfect touch to add to your romantic Valentine's Day dinner. These handsome vintage luminaries are made simply by decorating a few mason jars with doilies, burlap and ribbon.
32. Easiest Winter Wreath
31. DIY 5-Minute Rustic Wreath
30. Rug Rag Tote Bag Tutorial
29. Santa's Stuck Place Setting
Your guests will be pretty jolly when they see these funny homemade Christmas decorations at the dinner table!
There’s no denying that bunnies are one of the most precious spring critters, so it’s no surprise that they frequently appear in the cutest Easter craft ideas. In this collection of 32 Easter Bunny Crafts You Need to Try, you’ll discover an assortment of ways to make your Easter celebration with family and friends even more special. 32 Easter Bunny Crafts You Need to Try
28. Scrap Buster Blanket
27. Junkmail Snowflake Lanterns
26. DIY Angel Ornament
25. Wintry Pine Cone Mason Jars
24. Tissue Paper Winter Trees Art Project
23. Vintage Snowman Boxes
22. Summer Word Search Printable Craft
21. How to Make a Washcloth Bunny
Through the magic of crafting you can transform an ordinary bathroom washcloth into an adorable bunny to put in your Easter basket!
20. Stunning Coffee Filter Wreath
19. Printable Paper Easter Basket
18. Twinkle and Twine Dollar Store Pumpkin
17. Dollar Store DIY Storage Containers
These Dollar Store DIY Storage Containers are super easy to craete, and you'll be proud as your guests gush over how tidy your house looks. With a storage craft like this, even the most cluttered of homes can enjoy a fresh and orderly start.
16. Easy Dollar Store Melted Snowman Ornament
15. Dollar Store Snowman
14. Felt Poinsettia Christmas Wreath
13. Warm and Merry Neighbor Gifts
Spread cheer throughout the neighborhood with some Warm and Merry Neighbor Gifts. You can easily make someone's day and show them you care with a DIY gift.
If you’re at a loss for some unique DIY ornaments this year, check out this list of 18 Christmas Ornaments for a Happy Holiday. Whether you’d prefer to work with yarn and fabric or glue paper to an existing glass ornament, there’s a project for you. 18 Homemade Christmas Ornaments for a Happy Holiday
12. Binky Bib Pattern and Tutorial
11. Fluffy Organza Spring Wreath
This fluffy wreath for the spring is incredibly easy to make. Organza fabric was used to create it and gives a light and airy feeling to it. If the color lilac/ purple is not your color, any color organza fabric will work for this project.
10. Coffee Filter Tie Dye Butterfly
9. Pine Cone Flowers
8. Amish Vintage DIY Hot Pad
The next time you're at a thrift store, don't be afraid to pick up that tattered vintage quilt because you can learn how to make a hot pad with it. This Amish Vintage DIY Hot Pad will take you to a peaceful countryside where life is much simpler.
7. Perfect Painted Wine Bottle Craft
6. Sock Angel Ornament
5. Soda Can Wind Chimes
4. How to Make a Diaper Cake
3. Fabulous Toilet Paper Rolls Wreath
If you're looking for simple homemade Christmas decorations to make this winter, you should learn how to make a Christmas wreath like this. Don't worry, the Fabulous Toilet Paper Rolls Wreath is deceptively simple to make. Plus, toilet paper roll crafts are a great way to be eco-friendly with your crafting.
2. Crochet Poinsettia Ornament
1. 30 Minute Baby Quilt
The numbers are in and the 30 Minute Baby Quilt was your favorite project of 2020! This easy baby quilt is perfect as a last minute DIY baby shower gift. The parents will love the design and baby will stay cozy warm while napping. The 30 Minute Baby Quilt can be made entirely out of your scrap fabric that you have lying around.
What was your favorite project of 2020? Let us know below in the comments!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
If you are looking for DIY winter crafts to brighten up your home, check out the Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns tutorial. These… Continue reading: "Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns"
- The Easiest Homemade Gifts for Any Occasion
- How to Host a Book Swap
- 20 Things to Make with Wine Bottles
- The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
- 33 Homemade Gifts in a Jar
- The Top 50 Crafts of 2020
- 30+ Crafts for Seniors
- "Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials" eBook
- DIY File Cabinet Makeover
- 48 DIY Gift Ideas for Every Occasion
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanukkah Advent Calendar
- Pom Pom Hanukkah Garland Craft
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Easy No-Sew Face Masks
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts