- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my crochet pattern or tip for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeHolidayCrafts?
- How do I link to AllFreeHolidayCrafts?
- How do I Use My Holiday Projects Box?
- What are holiday craft eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a crafting book and/or product giveaway?
- What are some other crafting resources?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com?
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeHolidayCrafts?
- How do I disable browser copush notifications?
There are plenty of ways that we can work together! We're always looking for new talent to create content for us, assist with product reviews, and more. Contact us to learn more!
See your tutorials and crafting tips published on AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Craft Designer profiles on AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
If you want to link to AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeHolidayCrafts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a project tutorial. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeHolidayCrafts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
Our Holiday Projects Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite crochet patterns from AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
AllFreeHolidayCrafts eBooks are free, downloadable craft tutorial collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of holiday craft eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, stencils and other resources in project tutorials published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF project tutorial does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
The AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com editorial team loves giving away crochet products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Our giveaways range from one week to a month in length. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their shipping address in order to claim the prize.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
- American Needlepoint Guild
- CHA: Craft and Hobby Association
- Craft Yarn Council of America
- Lion Brand Yarn
- National NeedleArts Association
- Premier Yarns
- Red Heart Yarn
Create and Celebrate is a FREE email crafting newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com. We publish Create and Celebrate four times per week! Each standard issue revolves around a crafting theme, such as Cheap Halloween Crafts, Thanksgiving Crafts from Grandma's Attic or Awesome Ornaments to Make. The editors also publish a separate 101 Days of Holiday Recipes and Crafts newsletter, a special newsletter published seven days per week during the holiday season and once every other week through the rest of the year.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Project tutorials from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- Crafting technique video tutorials
- Yarn and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
To subscribe to Create and Celebrate or our 101 Days of Holiday Recipes and Crafts newsletter, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com. To unsubscribe from the crochet email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Create and Celebrate or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: https://www.allfreeholidaycrafts.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click on the Tools menu (located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.)
2. Select Settings.
3. Click "Show advanced settings."
4. Under the Privacy header, click the "Content settings..." button.'
5. Select "Allow local data to be set (recommended)."
6. Click "Done."
Internet Explorer 10 and 11
1. Click the "Tools" button.
2. Click "Internet Options."
3. Click the "Privacy" tab, and then, under "Settings," move the slider to Medium or Low.
4. Click "Apply."
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeHolidayCrafts.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
If you want to disable browser (Copush) notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated November 21, 2017
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Blank Quilting Corp
- 150+ Best Holiday Crafts: Christmas Crafts, Easter Crafts, Halloween Crafts, and More
- Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection
- Paper Cup Angel Luminaries
- Sweet Angel Cookies
- Back to School I Spy Printable
- Stylish Personalized Water Bottles
- Dollar Store Glittery Bottle Lights
- Bitty Beluga Embroidered Whole Cloth Quilt
- Upcycled Christmas Scene Bottle Lights
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts