- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions
- How can I work with you/learn more?
- How do I submit my project, tip, or tutorial for publication?
- How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeHolidayCrafts?
- How do I link to AllFreeHolidayCrafts?
- How do I Use My Holiday Projects?
- What are holiday craft eBooks and how do I download them?
- How do I enter a giveaway?
- What are some other craft resources?
- Do your sites contain any paid content?
- How is AllFreeHolidayCrafts giving back to the community?
- What is Create and Celebrate?
- How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the free craft newsletter?
- How do I change my email address?
- Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com?
- Why can't I log into AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
- Why am I seeing advertisements on AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
- How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeHolidayCrafts?
- How do I get email from AllFreeHolidayCrafts in my Gmail primary inbox?
- How do I allow or block browser push notifications?
Working with Us
How can I work with you/learn more?
There are many opportunities to get involved with AllFreeHolidayCrafts. We love collaborating with bloggers, designers, authors, influencers, and brands to help promote your content to thousands of engaged readers. Click here to learn more about the different ways to work with us including user submitted articles, eBook collaboration, video tutorials, virtual crafting classes, product reviews and giveaways, charity drives, and more. Have another idea? We'd love to hear it! Contact us to learn more!
Learn more about AllFreeHolidayCrafts here.
How do I submit my pattern, tip or tutorial for publication?
See your tutorials and crafting tips published on AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com! You can submit your original projects and tutorials by using our Share Your Project form. Projects must include a photo and must be your own original creations. Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded tutorial. Use this form and submit your projects today!
If you are interested in writing an article for us with the goal of compensation, click here.
How do I get a Designer Profile Page on AllFreeHolidayCrafts?
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Craft Designer profiles on AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
How do I link to AllFreeHolidayCrafts?
If you want to link to AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeHolidayCrafts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a project tutorial. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeHolidayCrafts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
How do I Use My Holiday Projects Box?
Our Holiday Projects Box is a neat tool that allows you to save your favorite crochet patterns from AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com and store them in one organized place. Our easy how-to guide will help you get started.
What are holiday craft eBooks? How do I download them?
AllFreeHolidayCrafts eBooks are free, downloadable craft tutorial collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. You can find our latest collection of holiday craft eBooks here.
You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, stencils and other resources in project tutorials published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF project tutorial does not work, type in the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
How do I enter a giveaway?
The AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com editorial team loves giving away crochet products to our readers! Every week, we feature new contests where you can enter to win a prize. Our products are reviewed by our testing team prior to the giveaway. You can enter any contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
What are some other free crafting resources?
- FaveCrafts YouTube channel
- AllFreeCrochet YouTube channel
- AllFreeKnitting YouTube channel
- AllFreeSewing YouTube channel
- FaveQuilts YouTube channel
Do your sites contain any paid content?
Our website is advertising supported which allows us to provide our content at no cost to the reader. If you come across something on our website that is not available for free, please feel free to contact us so we can review.
If you are looking for premium content and wish to pay in order to receive an ad-free, tech-edited experience, consider purchasing a subscription to our following online magazine(s):
How is AllFreeHolidayCrafts giving back to the community?
Prime Publishing, the parent company of AllFreeHolidayCrafts, is dedicated to making this site and its sister sites into a brand that helps crafters elevate their skillsets and explore new horizons through amazing DIY ideas, charity work, free resources, and other ways to impact our global community in a positive manner. As a free service, Prime Publishing is doing its part to allow equal access to anyone looking for inspiration and 5 minutes of fun added to their day! It's our mission to make the world a much more vibrant, exciting, fun, and positive place, and we believe through crafting we can achieve that very goal.
Help us make a difference.
Learn more about how Prime Publishing is making a difference here.
Learn more about our newsletter charitble efforts, Clicks for a Cause, here.
Learn more about Prime Publishing's charity drives here.
Newsletters and Emails
What is Create and Celebrate?
Create and Celebrate is a FREE email crafting newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com. We publish Create and Celebrate four times per week! Each standard issue revolves around a crafting theme, such as Cheap Halloween Crafts, Thanksgiving Crafts from Grandma's Attic or Awesome Ornaments to Make. The editors also publish a separate 101 Days of Holiday Recipes and Crafts newsletter, a special newsletter published seven days per week during the holiday season and once every other week through the rest of the year.
Many of our standard issues include:
- Project tutorials from our craft studio and from popular bloggers
- Crafting technique video tutorials
- Yarn and other product reviews and giveaways
- Free, downloadable eBooks
How do I subscribe/unsubscribe to the free holiday craft newsletter?
To subscribe to Create and Celebrate or our 101 Days of Holiday Recipes and Crafts newsletter, just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the hassle-free unsubscribe at AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com. To unsubscribe from the crochet email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Create and Celebrate or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
We also offer a weekly edition of our newsletters. If you would prefer to get just the weekly newsletter, click the "unsubscribe" button in any email from us. Once there, you will see a section titled "Can We Convince You To Stay?" Under this section, click the "Weekly mailing work for me (1x a week)" option, and click "Update My Preferences." From here on out, you'll only recieve one email a week from that newsletter.
How do I change my email address?
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions: https://www.allfreeholidaycrafts.com/section/update-email
If you also have a site account for a pattern box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
Site and Tech Support
Why do I see a pop-down when I visit AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com?
1. Click the hamburger/horizontal lines/application menu on upper righthand corner of browser
2. Select Settings.
3. Click the Privacyand Security tab.
4. Scroll to Cookies and Site Data.
5. Click the Manage Exception button.
6. Type "[SITE NAME]" and hit Enter on your keyboard to search
7.Ensure "Allow" shows up next to the site's name. If not, click the "Allow" button
1. Click on the three vertical dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click the Privacy and Security tab..
3. Click the Cookies and Other Site Data button.
4. Select "Allow all cookies"
1. Click on the three horizontal dots located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Click "Settings."
3. Click the "Privacy, search, and services" tab, and then select "Balanced (Recommended)"
1. Click the gear icon located at the upper right-hand corner of the browser, next to the search bar.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4.In the "Block Cookies" section, select "Never."
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearcg, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeHolidayCrafts.
Why can't I log in to AllFreeHolidayCrafts?
If you recieve a message when trying to log in that says "We could not log you in. Please check your email and password," first ensure that the email you used in entered correctly. When you're positive it's correct, try hitting "Sign In" again. If you receive the same message, try clicking the "Forgot Password?" like under the "Sign In" button, re-enter your email address, and click "Send Me My Password." Be sure to check all of your inboxes, including your spam folder, for the email.
Should you never recieve your email, please contact customer service so we can help you get back into your account.
Why am I seeing advertisements on AllFreeHolidayCrafts?
Like most websites, radio and television stations, we are supported by advertising. Adverstising on our site and in our newsletters are typically placed by a national ad network such as Amazon, Google, and Yahoo, among others. Often the ads you see are personalized based on your browsing habits. If you have specific comments, questions, or concerns about a particular advertiser on AllFreeHolidayCrafts, please don't hesitate to contact us.
How do I Whitelist Emails from AllFreeHolidayCrafts?
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
How do I get email from AllFreeHolidayCrafts in my Gmail primary inbox?
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your Gmail primary inbox instead of the promotions tab, please follow these simple instructions.
How do I Allow or Block Browser Push Notifications?
If you want toset up or disable browser notifications, please visit this link to learn how.
Updated December 7, 2022
Project of the Day
Santa's Got Mail Ornament
"Letters to Santa overflow in this polymer clay mailbox. Each element is made of clay and detailed with sketch pens. The entire… Continue reading: "Santa's Got Mail Ornament"
- How to Make a Washcloth Bunny
- Little DIY Easter Mason Jars
- Adorable Easter Basket Crochet Pattern
- Easy 10 Minutes Spring Wreath
- Dollar Store DIY Rustic Easter Eggs
- Spring Flower Paper Garland
- Fancy Embroidered Felt Egg
- How to Crochet an Easter Bunny
- Lovely Easter Egg Wreath
- Salt Dough Resurrection Scene
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs
- Free Mother’s Day Cards For Kids: Fantastic 3d Coloring Fun And More
- Paper Easter Basket Craft
- Easter Chick Gift Bag
- Dollar Tree Easter Carrot Wreath
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Printable St. Patrick's Day Writing Prompt
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts