How to Get Our Newsletters in Your Gmail Primary Inbox
If you'd like to ensure that you never miss an AllFreeHolidayCrafts newsletter in your Gmail account, please follow the simple instructions below. You can move our email to your primary Gmail inbox in just a few quick steps:
1. Open Gmail.
2. Click on the 'Promotions' tab at the top.
3. Click on the email you'd like to move. Hold that email and drag and drop it into the 'Primary' tab near the top left of your screen.
4. You will see a yellow popup asking, "Do this for future messages?". Click "Yes" to have all future AllFreeHolidayCrafts emails land in your primary inbox.
1. Open the Gmail Mail app on your phone.
2. Open the email you'd like to move.
3. In the top right corner, tap on the 3 dots and click "Move to" then "Primary."
Updated February 2018
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Father's Day Madlib Letter
- Mother's Day Coloring Page
- St Patrick Day Centerpiece
- Simple Spring Centerpiece
- Diy Spring Bunny Jar Display
- Cereal Box Leprechaun Trap
- St. Patrick's Day Bingo
- Craft Stick Leprechaun Hat
- Cardboard Tube Easter Bunny
- Easter Treat Pails
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts