20 Things to Make with Wine Bottles
Looking for the perfect wine bottle craft? We have projects for every taste and skill level right here!
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
I think we can all agree crafts from recycled materials make for some of the cheapest, cutest, and most ecofriendly projects around. Materials like old newspaper, junk mail, or plastic bottles come to mind when brainstorming for the best of the best recycled craft materials.
What some crafters don't realize is you can create some absolutely amazing handmade decorations from almost any type of material - even wine bottles!
Crafts with wine bottles are great for recycling a material you would normally toss out without a second thought. Plus, wine bottle crafts make for eye-catching outdoor decor, and the sunshine is well on its way! This list of our favorite 20 Things to Make with Wine Bottles is the perfect place to start. With a few of our favorite wine bottle crafts you will be able to make some handmade yard art, home decor, and much more this season.
Get started with our awesome video on how to make Glistening Glitter Wine Bottle Vases!
Wine Bottle Crafts for the Home
Wine bottle crafts can create some seriously stunning home decor, and we have a few of the best ideas on the web. Browse through these wine bottle crafts for the home and find your favorite statement-making craft.
From vases and decor to lamps and handmade gifts, this collection of indoor wine bottle crafts is not short of versatility.
Add a little something avant garde to your home this season with this lamp!
If you are always looking at lovely ways to display your blooms inside the house, check out this simple flower wall vase tutorial.
Upcycled crafts are all the rage right now, and these bottles are the perfect way to embrace recycled crafts this season.
Jazz things up with this idea for sequined vases from iLoveToCreate!
If you love wine but just can't seem to get rid of the bottles, then check out these glass painting designs that will turn your hoard into fun decorations.
You really can upcycle old wine bottles into anything!
When considering kids' crafts, think about including some recycled crafts like this.
When you make these gifts, you'll learn a fun, easy, and unique way to craft with wine bottles.
If you're looking for a different type of home for your succulents to dwell, check out these cool crafts that are sure to blow you away.
It's USA all the way with this centerpiece!
Bottle painting is a great way to turn a recyclable material into a beautiful flower vase or centerpiece!
If you have tons of leftover Mason jars at home, then be sure to check our free eBook that's filled with stylish and fun DIY Mason jar crafts: 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
Outdoor Crafts with Wine Bottles
The best type of recycled crafts for the sunshine seasons are of course meant to be enjoyed outdoors, and these wine bottle crafts are meant for just that.
Take a peek at some or our very favorite wine bottle craft ideas and get started on your outdoor decor today. You'll discover truly innovative ways to craft with wine bottles like making votives, lanterns, and wall art, to name a few.
We are simply in love with these bright and cheerful lanterns!
This heart decoration is a perfect example of frugal, yet lovely wedding decor.
If you're struggling to find uses for your old wine bottles, then look no further than these jack-o'-lanterns.
These bottles are perfect for springtime outdoor decorating!
Looking for more uses for wine bottles? You'll find so many ideas for recycled crafts in our huge DIY list, you won't know what to do: 47 Ways to Craft with Recycled Materials
How do you like to reuse wine bottles? Leave your ideas below in the comments!
Read Next30+ Crafts for Seniors
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
"It took me a long (as in 10 years) to fully accept that I lived among dust balls, scorching summers, and lots and lots of cacti.… Continue reading: "Easy No-Sew Felt Cactus Ornament"
- 20 Things to Make with Wine Bottles
- 30+ Crafts for Seniors
- "Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials" eBook
- The Easiest Homemade Gifts for Any Occasion
- The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
- The Top 50 Crafts of 2021
- 15 Fabric Scrap Crafts for the Holidays
- Top 100 Holiday Craft Ideas of 2015
- How to Host a Book Swap
- 17 Easy DIY Bookmarks to Make
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Make Shrinky Dink Earrings For Halloween
- Make Woven Spider Web Magnets For Halloween Front Door Decor
- Crochet Black Cat Granny Square
- Easy Origami Corner Bookmarks
- Paper Bag Book Cover
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Colorful Button Cowl Crochet Pattern
- Diy Tin Can Bean Bag Toss
- How To Draw Christmas Ornaments
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts