Angel of Hope Christmas Card
Celebrate the Christmas season with this beautiful Angel of Hope Christmas Card. When creating this homemade holiday card, use white and different hues of blue to symbolize not only the colors of winter, but also deeper spiritual meaning. White is associated with purity and peace, whereas blue is associated with Mary, the mother of Jesus. Once you are finished, you'll have a thoughtful and meaningful Christmas card to share with family and friends. Christmas is a sentimental holiday, so what better way to be sentimental this holiday season than with homemade Christmas cards!
- 10” x 5” light blue marbled cardstock
- 4.4” square of darker blue marbled paper
- A4 sheet white Worldwin Pearlescent Wave cardstock
- 2.4” long white felt deco angel
- Two packs of Upikit metallic puffy embossed stickers, code PUF-305A
- Eight 10mm rhinestone star stickers
- 24 3D self-adhesive foam squares
- Pilot silver marker pen
- Standard scissors
- Scallop pattern edged scissors
- Clear-drying craft glue (such as Bostik Clear)
If you like this craft, you'll love our collection of Last Minute Christmas Crafts!
- Score the light blue marbled cardstock in half to create a card sized 5” x 5”.
- With the fold at the top, center and glue the darker blue marbled square to the front of the card.
- Use the pattern edged scissors and cut a piece from the Pearlescent Wave cardstock. Once it has been cut, the size of the cardstock must be 4.6” x 4.6”.
- Now take the piece cut from the Pearlescent Wave cardstock and cut out the inside, leaving a space of 0.5” from the outer edges of this piece to make a “frame.”
- Use the 3D self-adhesive foam squares to affix the “frame” to the front of the card.
- Glue the angel to the front of the card.
- Choose two similar metallic puffy embossed border stickers and glue them in place at the top and bottom of the card.
- Glue a rhinestone star sticker to the left and right of each of the borders.
- Repeat steps 7-8 with the left and right side of the card.
- Use the Pilot silver marker pen to add a silver border all round the felt angel.
There's no better way to show your holiday spirit than with homemade Christmas cards and gifts. To see more Christmas crafts like this angel card, take a look at our downloadable ebook:
Read NextAngel of Hope Christmas Card