Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
48 Easy Christmas Crafts to Make at the Last Minute
By: Rachel Bernstein, Editor for AllFreeHolidayCrafts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Just because December 25th is right around the corner doesn't mean there isn't still time to make some easy Christmas crafts. Find stocking stuffer ideas, Christmas ornament ideas, and tons of Christmas craft ideas with our favorite 48 Easy Christmas Crafts to Make at the Last Minute. Whether you're looking to craft your own gifts for friends and family, or whether you're looking to create some unique homemade christmas decorations, then these are just the projects you need.
48 Easy Christmas Crafts to Make at the Last Minute
Table of Contents
Check out our list of 16 Mason Jar Crafts for Christmas to find creative ways to make use of Mason jars. These Christmas craft ideas make quick and easy last minute Christmas gifts, too.
One of the biggest stresses leading up to the holidays is finding the perfect present for everyone on your Christmas list. If you're pressed for time but still want to give handmade Christmas gifts to your friends and family, here's what you should do. First, don't panic! Second, take a look at our fabulous list of Christmas Craft Gift Ideas and DIY Stocking Stuffers below to find easy-to-make Christmas crafts for neighbors, teachers, and other special people in your life. See, wasn't that simple?
- Crochet Mini Ornament Bookmark
- Handmade Coasters for Christmas
- Christmas Card Gift Set
- Little Sachet Stocking Stuffers
- Homemade Holiday Soaps
- Frosty the Chocolate Bar
- Monogram Mug Set
When you're short on time but still want to create that special homemade feel for Christmas, there's one thing that can really help you out. These simple yet cute Christmas ornament ideas are just what you need. Since they're so small, ornaments are some of the best Christmas crafts to make at the last minute. All of the Christmas ornament ideas featured below can be made in one evening, so don't worry if December 25th is just days away.
- Stacked Photo Block Ornament
- Trendy Pillow Ornament
- Adorable Mod Podged Ornaments
- Felt Wreath Photo Ornament
- Stashbuster Candy Cane Ornaments
- Twisted Yarn Wreath Ornaments
- Cupcake Liner Ornaments
- Dog Bone Christmas Ornament
- Junk Mail Ornaments
- Gingerbread House Ornament
Even well into December, you can still create a magical Christmas atmosphere in your home. All you need are some simple ideas for homemade Christmas decorations, like the ones listed below. From wreaths, to garlands, to mini Christmas trees, and so much more, you're sure to find something you'll love in this collection of easy Christmas crafts to make at the last minute!
- Delicate Snowflake Garland
- Cupcake Liner Christmas Trees
- Cute Coffee Filter Christmas Trees
- Decorative Christmas Baskets Made Simple
- Super Easy Dollar Tree Ornament Wreath
- 3D Photo Memory Trees
- Holiday Card Garland
- Elegant Christmas Tree Cones
- Stunning Coffee Filter Wreath
- Jeweled Christmas Tree Art
- DIY Apothecary Jars Christmas Display
- Joy to the Dollar Store Xmas Decor
- Simple Mason Jar Snow Globe
Quick! You still have time to make these easy Santa crafts before the jolly man comes down your chimney! Won't he be impressed when he sees these Claus-inspired Christmas crafts proudly displayed in your home? If you ask us, this is a great way to earn some brownie points with the fat man!
- Sassy Santa Hats
- Sparkly Santa Jar
- Santa Paws Crochet Dog Outfit
- Big Santa Belly Ornament
- Pom Pom Santa Ornament
- Tattletale Santas
- Stand Up 2 x 4 Santa
- Dollar Store Santa Coasters
Can't get enough of our easy-to-make Christmas crafts? There are plenty more festive ideas in our "miscellaneous" category below, so don't miss out on these great bonus Christmas craft ideas! Remember, it's never too late to spread holiday cheer!
- Reindeer Cocoa Cones
- Root Deer Rudolph
- Letters to Santa Postal Pouch
- Hot Cocoa Mason Jar Gift
- Fabulous Wreath from Toilet Paper Rolls
- Hanging Christmas Cards
- 6 Ways To Use 3-D Paint
- Adorable Wooden and Clay Pot Elf
- Oh Christmas Tree Mason Jars
- Refashioned Dollar Store Xmas Tree Skirt
If you're interested in finding more fast and easy Christmas crafts, be sure to check out our free eBook, 10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas. These Christmas craft ideas will help you keep to your budget, too!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- 48 Easy Christmas Crafts to Make at the Last Minute
- Handmade Mantle Top Christmas Village
- 26 Mason Jar Crafts for Christmas
- "7 Easy DIY Christmas Crafts: Make Your Own Ornaments, Wreaths and More!" eBook
- "10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas" eBook
- Christmas Hanging Towels
- 178 Easy Christmas Crafts for the Holidays
- There's Snow Place Like Home Jar
- Holiday Poinsettia Throw Pillow
- Amazing DIY Christmas Lights
- 10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 7 Easy DIY Christmas Crafts: Make Your Own Ornaments, Wreaths and More!
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- Holiday Gift Guide: 18 Handmade Christmas Gifts and Handmade Christmas Cards
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments: 9 Easy Ornament Tutorials
- Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
- The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Magpies, Homebodies, and Nomads: A Modern Knitter's Guide to Discovering and Exploring Style
- Top 100 Holiday Craft Ideas of 2014
- Mint Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Party Bonbons Yarn
- Star of David Cupcakes
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate Bites
- Hooded Animal Ear Scarf
- Football Party DIY Menu Board
- Easy Snowman Jar Gift
- Paper Cone Advent Calendar