Candy Cane Lane: 28 DIY Christmas Candy Cane Crafts
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Use your favorite holiday goodies as festive inspiration for these Candy Cane Lane: 28 DIY Christmas Candy Cane Crafts for some classic holiday fun and decoration! Candy Canes are an emblematic holiday treat, which is why you can never go wrong with candy cane decorations for the holiday. Add some simple and sweet Christmas decorations to your holiday decor with one of these easy crafts inspired by a classic peppermint treat. You'll find crafts for kids of all ages and crafts for the whole family to make together. Start spreading Christmas cheer with a decorative candy cane craft!
Candy canes are yummy no doubt. But, did you know that they make great crafting inspiration as well? Bring the Christmas spirit with you wherever you go with these great Christmas decorations, gifts, and treats! No matter what you're looking for, candy cane crafts are a must-do this year to feel all the cheerfulness the holiday season has to offer!
Table of Contents
Crochet Candy Cane Crafts
Cozy up next to a warm fire with one of these crochet candy cane crafts with everything from an adorable hat for kids to fun peppermint leg warmers. These crochet projects are sure to get you in the Christmas spirit because nothing beats crochet and candy canes during the holidays. Make a crochet candy cane ornament as an easy gift for friends and family, or make a whimsical candy cane wreath for your living room! These crochet candy canes will add a touch of holiday cheer to your home and your gifts.
Candy Cane Christmas Ornaments
Decorating a Christmas tree has got to be one of the best parts about the holidays. Make your holiday decorations even more fun by making one of these candy cane Christmas ornaments with your kids. Your little ones will love making their own holiday ornament and hanging it on the tree when it's all finished. These cute ornaments are festive and easy to make, so you might just find yourself making more than one. Your tree will be left incomplete without an adorably sweet candy cane ornament, so don't waste another minute!
Candy Cane Holiday Centerpieces
You'll love these decorative Christmas centerpieces inspired by a certain peppermint treat. Make one of these lovely centerpieces to instantly upgrade your holiday table decor for entertaining your friends and family. Your guests will definitely appreciate your attention to detail and commitment to making the holidays special with one of these candy cane centerpieces. You can go elegant or funky by choosing from this beautiful selection of centerpieces.
Candy Cane Christmas Decorations
No Christmas is complete without a few candy cane decorations sprinkled about! Luckily, you can make one of these easy candy cane decorations in no time at all. Lay these throughout your home to transform your space into a winter wonderland worthy of Santa Claus. Kids can join in on the fun with several of these fun decorations that will bring the holiday spirit right to your doorstep. Decorations inspired by the peppermint treat are a must when it comes to making your home welcoming and warm this holiday season!
Candy Cane Treats
Last, but not least, treat yourself and satisfy that holiday sweet tooth with a yummy candy cane treat. Prepare to be amazed and make an edible candy bowl from candy canes. Keep your favorite treats close at hand and eat the bowl later for some more Christmas magic. Wake up every morning with a cup of holiday cheer by making candy cane sugar cubes for your coffee or tea. Better yet, make delicious candy cane Nutella cookies as a special treat for family or to bring to a Christmas party. These delightful candy cane treats will ensure you never lose your Christmas spirit!
Candy canes make for some delicious Christmas treats. But, if candy canes aren't your thing, check out our selection of easy Christmas cookie recipes! 11 Easy Christmas Cookie Recipes and Other Christmas Dessert Recipes
What's your favorite Christmas candy? Let us know below!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
- 75+ Easy Christmas Crafts to Make at the Last Minute
- Wrapping Paper Pop-up Gift Decoration
- Winter Floral Ball Jar Vases
- Candy Cane Lane: 28 DIY Christmas Candy Cane Crafts
- Gift Wrap Organizer DIY Toolbox
- Unicorn Spit and Metallic Paint Bubbles
- Diy Mailing Tube Gift Wrapping
- "10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas" eBook
- Mason Jar Fairy House
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Ornaments
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easter Bunny Candy Cupcakes
- 20+ Amazing Cadbury Creme Egg Recipes
- Tips For Coloring Eggs With Toddlers
- Easter Memory Game Free Printable
- Diy Toilet Paper Roll Bunnies
- Scrap Fabric Butterflies
- Pom Pom Bunnies
- Easy Repurposed Jar Vase
- Easy Magazine Flowers
- Decoupage Egg Wreath For Spring
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts