FAQs- Frequently Asked Questions
Create and Celebrate is a FREE email holiday crafting newsletter published by the editors of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com once a week. Each of the standard issues revolves around a crafting theme for a particular holiday, such as Homemade Halloween costumes, Valentine's Day Paper Crafts or Mother's Day Gift Ideas. Here is what is included in each and every issue of Create and Celebrate:
- 8-10 holiday craft projects
- Holiday craft giveaways- enter to win books every two weeks on the site
- New holiday craft eBooks to download for free
- New blog posts at FaveCraftsBlog.com
Facebook, YouTube, and Twitter updates
Many people contact us asking how to subscribe for Create and Celebrate. Signing up for the free crafting newsletter Create and Celebrate is simple. Just go to our Newsletter Subscriber Page and fill in your information. You can also click Subscribe at the bottom of any page at AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com to get to this sign-up form.
We support the Hassle-Free unsubscribe at AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com. To unsubscribe from the crafting email newsletter, you can simply click the “Hassle-Free Unsubscribe” image at the bottom of any issue of Create and Celebrate or click the Unsubscribe link also provided at the bottom of each mailing. You can also unsubscribe at the website here.
Find out how to use your My Holiday Projects account to save crafts for reference later. You can find step-by-step instructions here.
Please visit the following link in order to change your email address for newsletter subscriptions.
Please note that if you also have a site account for a pattern/recipe box, you will need to log in and change your email address under “My Account.”
1. Click the Tools menu. (On a Mac, click the Firefox menu.)
2. Select Options. (On a Mac, select Preferences.)
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Select the 'Accept cookies from sites' checkbox.
5. Click the OK button.
Internet Explorer 6 or 7
1. Click the Tools menu.
2. Select Internet Options.
3. Click the Privacy tab.
4. Click the Default button (or manually slide the bar down to 'Medium').
5. Click the OK button.
1. Click the Safari menu.
2. Select Preferences.
3. Click Security.
4. In the 'Accept Cookies' section, select Always.
*If you have cookies enabled but use certain features such as SafeSearch, you may also need to allow third-party cookies such as those from AllFreeHolidayCrafts.
See your clever holiday project or tutorial published with your name at AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com! We link to the holiday project itself as opposed to listing the full project on the web site as we are a directory of holiday craft links. Simply contact us with your holiday project link and a member of the editorial team will get back to you. For longer or more detailed holiday projects, an AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com editor will send you a Holiday Project Submission Guide. We prefer tutorials with images and also welcome crafting videos at our website. Three ways you can submit are:
a. Links to holiday projects - Send us your link so we can link out to it.
b. Full tutorials for our Tutorials section - Send us your full tutorial via Word document.
c. Full holiday crafting tips for our Tips section - Send us your full tip via Word document.
As a new feature on the site, we will be creating designer profiles for designers with two or more projects on the site. To see examples of what the profiles will look like, see the Holiday Craft Designer profiles. We will need a short bio and photo. This is a great way to gain traffic to your blog or site! If you already have two or more projects and would like a profile, just contact us.
AllFreeHolidayCrafts eBooks are free, downloadable craft project collections organized around a theme. These eBooks are PDF documents that can be downloaded off our website, saved to your computer, and/or printed out for easy reference while crafting. We think eBooks are a great way to offer a free collection of craft projects and ideas to our users. For more advantages to eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You can find our latest collection of holiday craft eBooks here.
Go to our Free Holiday Craft eBooks page and click on the eBook that interests you. You will need Adobe to access our eBooks, but you can download a free copy of Adobe Reader from the Adobe website. For help downloading the eBooks, see our eBook Guide. You will also find links to patterns, diagrams and other holiday craft resources published in the eBooks. If a link in a PDF holiday project does not work, type the project name into the search box at our website to locate the project and please contact us.
How do I enter holiday product giveaways?
The AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com editorial team loves giving away crafting products to our readers. Every Wednesday, we feature a new contest to win a holiday crafting related prize. These craft books and products are reviewed by our testing team. You can enter the contest via the entry form on the contest page. See all current and upcoming giveaways here.
Weekly giveaways last two weeks. Winners are notified by email, and they have two weeks to send back their affidavits in order to claim the prize. Once those two weeks have passed we will pick a different winner. In addition to standard entry via the form on the contest page, we will give you an extra entry in the contest for EACH of the following items:
We will give you an extra entry if you blog about the giveaway at your blog. Contact us with a link to the blog post.
We will give you an extra entry if you tweet about the giveaway. Use the tweet button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
- We will give you an extra entry if you post about the giveaway on Facebook. Use the Like button at the bottom of the contest form to get this extra entry.
You can look for new giveaways in the newsletter every Wednesday. For more specific rules regarding a giveaway, please see the Rules link at the bottom of any contest page.
If you want to link to AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com, just follow this link and learn how. If you'd like AllFreeHolidayCrafts to link to your website or blog, consider submitting a craft project. Designers who submit two or more projects to AllFreeHolidayCrafts are eligible for a designer profile, which can include links to your blog, website, Facebook fan page, Etsy shop, etc.
To ensure that the email we send you ends up in your inbox, and isn't mistakenly sent to the junk folder, please whitelist our email address, which is mail@AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com. For instructions on how to do so, click here.
Our mail servers send e-mail through primenewsletters.com or favecrafts.com for all of our web properties. For a complete list of our e-mail newsletters please visit www.primenewsletters.com or our subscriber center.
Updated April 26, 2011
- Easy Dollar Store Melted Snowman Ornament
- Easy Angel Ornament
- Simply Adorable Bottle Brush Trees
- Easy Reindeer Couples Ugly Sweater
- Santa Goes Splat Ornament
- DIY Puzzle Piece Christmas Decorations
- 48 Easy Christmas Crafts to Make at the Last Minute
- Sassy Santa Hats
- Perfect Little Crocheted Star Ornament
- Recycled Light Bulb Angel Ornament
- 10 Dollar Store Crafts for Christmas
- 7 Easy DIY Christmas Crafts: Make Your Own Ornaments, Wreaths and More!
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- Holiday Gift Guide: 18 Handmade Christmas Gifts and Handmade Christmas Cards
- Homemade Christmas Ornaments: 9 Easy Ornament Tutorials
- Santa's Favorite Xmas Crafts for Children: 8 Simple Christmas Crafts for Kids
- The Essential Guide to the Best Holiday Recipes & Crafts: 20 Ideas for a DIY Christmas, Thanksgiving, & Halloween
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Magpies, Homebodies, and Nomads: A Modern Knitter's Guide to Discovering and Exploring Style
- Top 100 Holiday Craft Ideas of 2014
- Mint Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Party Bonbons Yarn
- Star of David Cupcakes
- Delicious Homemade Chocolate Bites
- Hooded Animal Ear Scarf
- Football Party DIY Menu Board
- Easy Snowman Jar Gift
- Paper Cone Advent Calendar