Woodpeckers Wooden Gift Tags
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Woodpeckers Wooden Gift Tags
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Adding a special touch to any gift is made simple with the Wooden Birthday Gift Tags from Woodpeckers. The beautiful wooden tags can be painted or decorated to add an even more fun element. Small holes on each tag allow you to attach them to your gifts or create a hanging sign.
The Birthday Board Circles are fun because they have two small holes on each side. This allows you to run string through them and create a large sign. You can paint letters or make drawings on each to create a large banner sign special to the event you are hosting. It is great for making a party photo booth, too!
The Wooden Heart Gift Tags are perfect for just that, tagging your gifts. A homemade addition to any gift makes it even more special. Paint one layer of paint on the tags, and the beautiful wooden grain shines through, or you can layer your paint and erase the grains completely.
Each of the tags is sourced from sustainable forests and processed in a safe environment. The high-quality of the hardwoods show in each piece. Making beautiful homemade tags and signs is simple with these Woodpeckers Tags!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Wait...don't throw those old ceiling fans away! You can save the blades and create fabulous hand painted Christmas decor. Recycle the… Continue reading: "Recycled Ceiling Fan Blade Christmas Art"
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Enter to win Red Heart With Love Yarn!
- Skater's Village Flannel
- Enter to win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Enter to win Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay!
- Party Bonbons Yarn
- Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Winter Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Holiday Sweater Party Favors
- DIY Snowman Candy Holder (from an upcycled peanuts container)
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Reindeer Basket
- Santa or Elf Belly Treat Bags
- Gingerbread Belly Pot Holder
- Elf Belly Pot Holder
- Gingerbread Belly Flatware Holders
- Snowman Belly Flatware Holder
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts