- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Flower Punch Board
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Flower Punch Board
Gifted by We R Memory Keepers
Reviewed by Molly Fletcher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
The Flower Punch Board from We R Memory Keepers makes it simple to punch and score floral embellishments for gift wrap, scrapbooks, and home decor. Printed, stamped, or plain, any piece of paper can be transformed using this great tool. The Flower Bunch Board contains a score board, two-way punch, scoring tool, petal curler, and helpful user guide.
Don't settle for the same old bouquet of paper flowers! Add dimension to your blooms by using the Flower Punch Board's sizing options. The XXL setting creates flowers 9 inches in diameter. These big, bold blossoms look fabulous on large gift bags and boxes. You can also string them together on a garland to add a springtime touch to your bedroom. If less is more, try the XXS setting, which makes flowers that are only 3 inches in diameter. Put a fancy finish on a handmade card, glam up a gift tag, or trick out scrapbook page with tiny flowers.
Making your own gift wrapping, cards, and decorations allows you to express your creativity without breaking the bank. Not only is the Flower Punch Board easy to use, but it's also inexpensive. Give any occasion–birthday party, bridal shower, holiday–an air of sophistication with paper flowers. They make great party favors, too! Choose a paper to match your theme and start punching and scoring. Paper with a sweet balloon pattern would be great for birthdays, while a glossy silver paper would shimmer and shine at a pre-wedding event.
In the next iteration of the Flower Punch Board, I'd love to see an even smaller setting to make my vision of a teeny tiny flower bouquet come true. In the meantime, it's possible to make paper flowers even more lifelike with the petal curler. Add a few leaf punches to your piece and you're all set!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Brown Bag Flowers
Sometimes the most beautiful projects are the ones that are the simplest! That's definitely the case with these Brown Bag Flowers,… Continue reading: "Brown Bag Flowers"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 4th Of July Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts