American Crafts Pen Bundle
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
A reliable pen is one of a scrapbooker's most invaluable tools. Photos are great, but sometimes they need a little explanation, or at least a date, so that it's easier to put together the pieces of your history as you age. American Crafts realizes how aggravating it can be when ink smudges, smears, or doesn't show up at all on slick surfaces. That's why the company's talented design team has put together a line of high performance pens that make writing a joy rather than a chore.
Put Slick Writers to the test on any surface, and they'll get the job done. American Crafts developed a quick-dry ink that's ready instantly. In addition to preventing smudging and smearing, this special ink is acid-free, waterproof, and non-toxic. Slick Writers come in a range of colors and point widths. While the black Slick Writers come in fine, medium, or broad points, I prefer the fine point. Even small writing is legible when you use this pen.
American Crafts has added a splash of color to the mix with an assorted pack of Slick Writers. This collection includes one pen in each of the following colors: black, red, purple, blue, and green. Use these pens to label photographs, plastic bags and bins, glass jars, metal lids, and more. You'll love the smooth glide across slick surfaces. Although the colors in this pack are beautiful, I would love to see American Crafts add my favorite color, pink, to the assortment.
Precision Pens are for the perfectionists among us. If a fine point tip isn't quite, well, fine enough for you, try the ultra fine .05 tip. Designed with detail work in mind, Precision Pens make great gifts for artists and writers. Precision Pens contain permanent ink that is fade proof and non-bleeding, so your handiwork will last for years to come. Choose from five colors: blue, red, green, purple, and pink. A bonus feature of the Precision Pens is that they are compatible with craft cutting machines such as the Cricut Explore.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Enter to win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- American Heroes Collection
- Flower Punch Board
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Chance to win Fiskars Total Control Non-stick Precision Scissors!
- Kringle and Co. Kit from American Crafts
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Amy Tangerine Collection
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pine Cone Christmas Tree Craft Project
- Halloween Hot Cocoa Bombs
- Halloween Applique Crochet Bunting Garland
- Greeting From My Gnome And Dollar Tree
- Journey Through The Stones Crochet Shawl
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts