Duck Brand Duck Tape
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Duck Brand Duck Tape
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Duct Tape has always been a household item in what I would assume, in most homes, but have you had the chance to play with Duck Tape? We usually imagine using this kind of tape to fix things or hold items together, but they can be used by kids, too!
Duck Tape doesn't necessarily have to be a household item just for fixing things. You can make a cute little wallet, a picture frame, make a bookmark, create a fun tablet cover, decorate a pencil holder or binder, or use it to create colorful labels. This line of Duck Tape is perfect for school or home use; label school supplies, a lunch box or even a water bottle for after school sports. I've even seen some really creative ideas with Duct Tape dresses; jewelry could be fun, too!
Made with durability, you won't have to worry about your project falling apart. What's great about this product is that it works on a variety of surfaces like vinyl, leather, wood, plastic, laminate and metal, and with 10 yards to play with the possibilities are endless. You can even use it in the garden!
Some brands of tape can be too tough to where it's not easy to tear, but we'll assure you that Duck Brand is easy to tear by hand for a simple application. Duck Tape comes in a variety of vibrant colors like Electric Blue, Green, Chrome, Sage, Lilac, Purple and so much more. The next time the kids are bored are in the house, just whip out some Duck Tape and get creative.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win Crafter's Workshop Craft Stencils!
Snowman Silverware Holders
Chance to win a Fusion Illusion Fabric Collection!
Chance to win a Make Your Own Art Kit!
Chance to win the Holiday Homies Fabric Collection!
Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
Win Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive!
11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
Amplify Mixed Media Scissors
Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Dollar Store Thanksgiving Decor
- Candy Corn Slime
- Make Your Own Art Kit
- Autumn Forest Scene in a Jar
- Crafter's Workshop
- Thanksgiving Peg Pilgrims
- Spooky Potion Bottles for Halloween
- Dollar Store Halloween Wreath
- Fall Goddess
- $4 Dollar Store Hanging Halloween Lamp
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts