Duck Brand Duck Tape
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Duck Brand Duck Tape
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Duct Tape has always been a household item in what I would assume, in most homes, but have you had the chance to play with Duck Tape? We usually imagine using this kind of tape to fix things or hold items together, but they can be used by kids, too!
Duck Tape doesn't necessarily have to be a household item just for fixing things. You can make a cute little wallet, a picture frame, make a bookmark, create a fun tablet cover, decorate a pencil holder or binder, or use it to create colorful labels. This line of Duck Tape is perfect for school or home use; label school supplies, a lunch box or even a water bottle for after school sports. I've even seen some really creative ideas with Duct Tape dresses; jewelry could be fun, too!
Made with durability, you won't have to worry about your project falling apart. What's great about this product is that it works on a variety of surfaces like vinyl, leather, wood, plastic, laminate and metal, and with 10 yards to play with the possibilities are endless. You can even use it in the garden!
Some brands of tape can be too tough to where it's not easy to tear, but we'll assure you that Duck Brand is easy to tear by hand for a simple application. Duck Tape comes in a variety of vibrant colors like Electric Blue, Green, Chrome, Sage, Lilac, Purple and so much more. The next time the kids are bored are in the house, just whip out some Duck Tape and get creative.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win the Peralta Fabric Collection!
Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection!
Custom Lollipops from LolliPics
Flower Punch Board
Tulip Fashion Glitter
Chance to win Fiskars Total Control Non-stick Precision Scissors!
Mod Podge Set
Amplify Mixed Media Scissors
True Friend Collection Kit
Enter to win the American Crafts Party Pack!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Bath Bomb Teacher Gift Ideas
- Sandpiper Tea Towels
- Friendly Jack o' Lantern Can Craft
- DIY Felt Lanterns
- Frankie the Frankenstein Can
- Scarecrow in a Jar Craft
- Custom Gift Wrap with Sticky Notes
- Wine Bottle Cork Toadstools
- DIY Seashells Picture Frame
- Fabric Editions
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts