Zoku Iced Coffee Maker Review
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Zoku Iced Coffee Maker Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Iced coffee fans rejoice! Chill your coffee in a hurry with the Zoku Iced Coffee Maker. Whether you love iced coffee year round or just in the hottest summer months, this fabulous product can be used any time of year for making quick, delicious, cold coffee.
This handy travel cup doubles as an efficient iced coffee maker. Making iced coffee is as easy as pouring coffee from the pot into this cup rather than your usual travel mug. Simply remove the inner lining and chill in the freezer overnight. In the morning, brew your coffee as usual and pour it into the cold cup. You don't have to worry about ice melting and watering down your coffee with this innovative product. As a fellow editor enthusiastically said, "My coffee is unadulterated! No melting ice watering down this caffeine fix!"
The Zoku Iced Coffee Maker includes a plastic outer lining preventing your hand from freezing along with the coffee! Interior, exterior, lid, and straw all separate easily, making this coffee maker easy to clean. It comes in four pretty colors and can be used for making iced tea as well.
Zoku recommends freezing the inner liner for eight hours before using it to cool down your coffee. Unfortunately that means if you forget to put it in the freezer overnight, no iced coffee for you. It might even be a good idea to have a rotation of two iced coffee makers so one is in the freezer at all times. Of course, once the inner lining is properly chilled your coffee will cool down in minutes!
One of my fellow editors tried this Zoku Iced Coffee Maker and she had wonderful things to say. She attested that it really does cool the coffee down fast! She even poured a second cup of coffee and it cooled down too, although it understandably took longer to chill than the first cup.
Another quality to be aware of is that it holds 11 fluid ounces, about the size of a small cup of coffee at your local coffee shop. As mentioned above, you can pour a second cup of coffee and the Zoku Iced Coffee Maker will still cool the coffee, but the size of the cup might not satisfy those “Big Cup of Coffee” ladies and gentlemen.
Don't miss an opportunity to chill your tea or coffee quickly. For an easy and efficient way to cool down hot beverages without diluting them, be sure to try the Zoku Iced Coffee Maker!
Read NextFlower Punch Board
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Flower Punch Board
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Chance to win the Pink and Main Easter Stamp Set!
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarns!
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Paper Cup Elf
- Peppermint Candy Cane Body Butter
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts