Patons Alpaca Yarn
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Patons Alpaca Yarn
Reviewed by Arielle Matlin, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Yarnspirations is one of the biggest yarn producers and they continue to come out with varieties of yarns that knitters and crocheters love. Alpaca Blend is a yarn from their Patons brand, which we all know and love, but if you haven't had a chance to play around with it yet, let me tell you a little about it.
Patons Alpaca is an easy-care acrylic yarn with lush richness of natural fibers. It is made of 60% acrylic, 22% wool, 10% nylon and 8% alpaca; with a beautiful blend like this it's no wonder Yarnspirations is so well-loved. Each skein is 100 grams and 155 yards of heathered roving yarn that is great for all your knit and crochet needs.
With 24 shades to choose from, you will have an endless opportunity to mix and match colors until you come up with the perfect combination. Colors range from petunia and maize to tiger eye and lagoon to black cherry and iceberg; each is beautiful and has just the right amount of blending between two colors. Patons Alpaca is a bulky weight yarn, so it's better to be made into shawls, hats, sweaters and scarves, pretty much anything for winter wear that will surely keep you warm and cozy. Home decor projects would also look lovely in this yarn.
Taking care of your projects using this Alpaca Blend is important. You'll only want to hand wash it in cool water and lay it flat to dry. Do not use bleach or dry clean your projects as the yarn is just too delicate and you don't want to chance it getting ruined. If cared for properly, your garments should last for a long time.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Don't you wish you could carry around real flowers everywhere you go without them wilting away? Well, now you can with this Preserved… Continue reading: "Preserved Orchid Real Flower Necklace"
Chance to win Fiskars Total Control Non-stick Precision Scissors!
Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn
Flower Punch Board
Skater's Village Flannel
Enter to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap
Candy Box Punch Board
Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
XOXO Collection Pack
Halloween Yarn Collection Pack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 30+ Crafts for Seniors
- 4th of July Pretzel Bites
- Tshirt Yarn Round Tablemat
- 4 Free Father's Day Printables
- Patriotic Postage Stamp Flag Plaque
- Printable 4th of July Decorations & Activities
- Free Popcorn Cupcake Wrappers
- Scrapbook Album Christmas in Wonderland
- DIY Advent Christmas Tree Calender
- Easy Crochet Doily Coaster
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts