Party Bonbons Yarn
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Party Bonbons Yarn
Gifted by Lion Brand Yarn
Reviewed by Jennifer Hendrix, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Bonbons Yarn is an adorable collection from Lion Brand Yarns. These miniature skeins are great to use for a wide variety of different crafting projects including crochet, knitting, embroidery, and more. There are eight different colors available in each package and a number of different color assortments to choose from including Brights, Pastels, Beach, Nature, Party (shown here), Celebrate, and others.
Bonbon yarn is not only absolutely adorable, but it is also practical, especially when it comes to small patterns or details. With Bonbons Yarn you won’t have to buy an entire skein of yarn if you don’t need much to create a pattern. Bonbons are also ideal when you need to use just a little bit of each color yarn. Just think about when you are working on embroidery or embellishments. Perfect for finishing touches, Lion Brand's Bonbons Yarn proves that sometimes less is more.
The Party color scheme features a variety of shades including brown, red, orange, yellow, purple, pink, blue, and taupe. Each of the featured colors has a slight sparkle to them, since they contain silver flecks. A bold and festive color scheme like this one is great for holiday crafting, party crafting, and occasions that call for celebration.
Let the experts take care of your details and embellishment’s, yarnies, Bonbons yarn is definitely worth experimenting with.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"After the turkey, the second most important element in a British Christmas dinner is the Christmas pudding. The other day when I was… Continue reading: "Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament"
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Fiskars Duck Edition Scissors
- Flower Punch Board
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Enter to win a Comfort Detail Craft Knife!
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Alpaca Yarn!
- Needle Felting Easter Bunny Kit
- Enter to win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanukkah Advent Calendar
- Pom Pom Hanukkah Garland Craft
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Easy No-Sew Face Masks
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts