Firefly Craft Burlap Bags
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Firefly Craft Burlap Bags
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Just in time for the holidays, Firefly Craft has these adorable Burlap Bags that will add the perfect touch of whimsy to your gift-giving this season. Firefly Craft celebrates individuality and creates products and tools to help you create a life that is uniquely you.
The Burlap Bags produced are eco-friendly and made from natural vegetable fibers, they are durable and sustainable and you can easily reuse them over and over again. The high-quality of these bags mean there is less fraying and shedding and will make for a thoughtful gift around the holidays. The drawstring closure will keep the items inside safe and secure and will maintain the secret of the contents inside.
I really love bags like this because you can customize them any way you'd like. Use paint or heat vinyl transfers with stencils to create the perfect bag. Add some glitter or shimmer to bring out the joyful cheer around this time of year and fill it with all kinds of yummy goodies. The bags are offered in different sizes (including wine bottle size), but I love the little ones because you can use them as gift toppers if you don't use them as the gift itself. They can also be used for party favors, wedding favors, baby showers, organizational purposes and even unique things like holding your dried herbs; the options are endless on how you choose to use them. The double seams make the burlap nice and sturdy so you can have that cute rustic look without the hassle of it falling apart. Get creative with the way you design these bags before handing them out as a handmade sentiment.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you are looking for easy Christmas wreaths to make, The Cutest Christmas Wreath You Have Ever Seen is the perfect craft for you.… Continue reading: "The Cutest Christmas Wreath You Have Ever Seen"
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- Christmas Chipboard Albums from FabScraps
- Enter to win Wow! Embossing Powder!
- Chance to win the "May Good Things Grow" Subscription Box!
- Chance to win an Arabesque Tree Skirt Pattern!
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Baker's Cotton
- Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
- Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap
- Win Deco Foil Transfer Adhesive!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- Joyful Holiday Crochet Scarf Pattern
- Miniature Christmas Crochet Hat
- Super Easy Crochet Gourds And Pumpkins
- Crochet Snow Globe Amigurumi
- DIY Shawl Witchy Crochet Pattern
- Witchy Crochet Cape Pattern
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts