Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Testors has released a new line of paints under the name "Testors Craft" and these paints appeal to a variety of crafters! The Testors Craft Acrylic Paints are "made to meet the demands of even the most serious crafters". From amateur artists looking to start their first painting projects to advanced painters living a full DIY lifestyle, these acrylic paints meet and even exceed expectations.
Better known for their model painting supplies, Testors has a reputation for high quality products. Their new line of craft paint is no exception. This paint is a high quality, waterbase product for general craft purposes. The paint proclaims great coverage on a variety of surfaces. One of the most frustrating aspects of painting can be applying a translucent color that you had expected to be opaque. Although a sheer finish has its merits, the Testors Craft Acrylic Paint applies with a solid finish. Use it for glass, ceramic, canvas, fabric, metal, wood, and more. Make a silk screen design on an old glass vase, or stamp a scarf or T-shirt using this paint. Once you invest in a few (or all) of the paint colors, you can use them for a variety of planned and also unforeseen projects down the line.
Testors Craft Acrylic Paint comes in a several finishes. The classic matte finish is available in 30 colors, and Testors also makes metallic, glow, fluorescent, glitter burst, and chalkboard paints. Clever color names like Rockstar, Alien, Lavender Mist, and more add an enticing touch.
The acrylic paint comes in 2oz squeezable bottles with a standard, easy-pour flip cap. The non-toxic paints are washable when wet, permanent when dry. They are made in the U.S.A.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win a Stampin' Up Subscription Kit!
Chance to win Premier Fable Yarn!
Chance to win a Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer!
Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection!
Enter to win a Portable Color Me Calm Coloring Kit!
Enter to win Red Heart Scrubby Yarn!
Kringle and Co. Kit from American Crafts
Chance to win Testors Craft Acrylic Paint!
Chance to win the Holiday Homies Fabric Collection!
Win a Corner Chomper!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- St Patrick's Day Necklace Craft
- Premier Fable Yarn
- Paper Pumpkin
- Doable Diaper Cake
- Fluffy Organza Spring Wreath
- DIY Necklace Organizer
- St. Patrick's Day Holiday Craft
- Santa Stop Here Sign Post
- 9 Creative Ideas for Graduation Centerpieces
- Painted Butterflies Candle Pillar
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts