10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Wrapit Loom Professional Series
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Wrapit Loom Professional Series
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Bring out your crafty, imaginative side with the Wrapit Loom Professional Series Bead Bracelet Kit. This kit is perfect for teachers and young professionals ages 14 and up. You will be busy for hours creating a whole new jewelry line.
The Wrapit Professional Series is the same great product as the original Wrapit Loom, but it includes higher end components. Working with this loom is a great way to get thinking, working on fine motor skills and getting creative juices flowing. This kit includes 1 Wrapit Loom, 1 Bead Shaker, 1 Bead Stand, 240 beads, 3m cord, 4m wrap string, 4 buttons along with 2 instruction sheets. The beads come in a beautiful variety of colors to create up to four glass bead bracelets.
It is recommended that this kit be used by ages 14 and up; there are small choking hazards, but kids might also need help putting it together. The directions are a bit tough to follow, and the threading on the cord might need some adult supervision as well. Watching a video to assist with certain knots may come in handy. What's great about setting it up though is the wrap line doesn't have any fray making it easier to use than most strings or threads.
What you'll really enjoy about this kit are the templates provided for making certain bracelets. If you see one that you like, it provides all the information you need to make it - how many of each color beads, how long you need to make the cord and wrap line, and how many buttons are needed. If you don't like any of the bracelet options shown then that's when the kids' creativity comes into play; they can mix and match beads and come up with their own beautiful design.
Instead of being glued to technology like we all are these days, work on your creative side with the Wrapit Professional Series. Make jewelry for yourself or give it away to your best friends. This kit also works great with paracord, hemp and a variety of other threads.
Read NextJingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Country Coasters
Still Mason jar crazy? These DIY Country Coasters are for you. Use some scrap wood from your yard to try this easy wood project.… Continue reading: "DIY Country Coasters"
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Chance to win Brea Reese Metallic Pens!
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Believe Scrapbooking Collection Pack
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Amplify Mixed Media Scissors
- Halloween Yarn Collection Pack
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Enter to win Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beautiful Day Triangular Shawl Crochet Pattern
- 7 Cool Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts