Wrapit Loom Professional Series
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Wrapit Loom Professional Series
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Bring out your crafty, imaginative side with the Wrapit Loom Professional Series Bead Bracelet Kit. This kit is perfect for teachers and young professionals ages 14 and up. You will be busy for hours creating a whole new jewelry line.
The Wrapit Professional Series is the same great product as the original Wrapit Loom, but it includes higher end components. Working with this loom is a great way to get thinking, working on fine motor skills and getting creative juices flowing. This kit includes 1 Wrapit Loom, 1 Bead Shaker, 1 Bead Stand, 240 beads, 3m cord, 4m wrap string, 4 buttons along with 2 instruction sheets. The beads come in a beautiful variety of colors to create up to four glass bead bracelets.
It is recommended that this kit be used by ages 14 and up; there are small choking hazards, but kids might also need help putting it together. The directions are a bit tough to follow, and the threading on the cord might need some adult supervision as well. Watching a video to assist with certain knots may come in handy. What's great about setting it up though is the wrap line doesn't have any fray making it easier to use than most strings or threads.
What you'll really enjoy about this kit are the templates provided for making certain bracelets. If you see one that you like, it provides all the information you need to make it - how many of each color beads, how long you need to make the cord and wrap line, and how many buttons are needed. If you don't like any of the bracelet options shown then that's when the kids' creativity comes into play; they can mix and match beads and come up with their own beautiful design.
Instead of being glued to technology like we all are these days, work on your creative side with the Wrapit Professional Series. Make jewelry for yourself or give it away to your best friends. This kit also works great with paracord, hemp and a variety of other threads.
Read NextWestcott Scissor Mouse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"It is always so difficult to find a place into my house for diy! This is the main reason, why so far I did not have the chance to… Continue reading: "How to Upcycle Old Wooden Crate to a Fireplace Holder"
- Enter to win a Westcott Scissor Mouse!
- Flower Punch Board
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Enter to win the Office Suite Paper Collection!
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Oh, Deer! Collection Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Backyard Scrabble
- Paper Dinosaur Puppet Craft
- Easter Egg Bunny
- Gingerbread Man Bookmark
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Butterfly Handprint Craft
- Recycled Laundry Pods Container Ghost
- The Amber Cowl
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts