10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Holiday Homies Fabric Collection
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Holiday Homies Fabric Collection
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
FreeSpirit is an amazing brand for quilters and sewers as they bring fabrics filled with creativity and fun for home decor pieces, quilts, sewing projects, crafting and so much more. Each of the designers is expressive and it certainly shows in the fabrics. Perfect for this time of year is the Holiday Homies fabric collection.
Holiday Homies is made of 100% cotton and super fun to not only look at it, but really fun to craft with, too. Within the collection are so many fun pattern names like Yule Log, Bambi Life, Peppermint Stars, Buck, Buck, Goose, Check Yo'self and Family Tree. Of course by the names alone you may not exactly know what the fabrics look like, but you may have an idea. Cute deer, geese, peppermint candies, plaid checkers and yule log patterns are brought to life in this collection; you can’t help but smile.
Colors of red, green, black, and blue are presented throughout the collection and truly look great. Each of the designs looks great with one another and would look so fun sewn into a pillow or a fun table cover for the holiday season. Holiday Homies comes in a 10 inch, 42-piece charm pack ready to be made into a fabulous craft. There's no way you can look at this fabric and not get excited about the holidays! With pre-cuts like this, it's easy to just jump right in on your next project.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Owl Sweater Wreath
How to make an upcycled sweater wreath. This is an adorable wreath that is perfect for Christmas and all of winter. I used an old… Continue reading: "Owl Sweater Wreath"
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Winter Collection Pack!
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Enter to win a Premium Picnic Blanket!
- Chance to win the Buggy Stamp Set!
- Fiskars Duck Edition Scissors
- Miss Teagen Sue Collection Pack
- Down by the Shore Collection Pack
- Quilling Made Easy Online Class
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 4th Of July Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts