Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn Review
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn Review
Reviewed by zzz Christine zzz Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn is a medium weight yarn to use for all of your baby projects. At a glance, Baby Hugs looks very similar to the standard Red Heart yarn you love: it is of a medium weight and 100% acrylic. The key difference between this yarn and a standard Red Heart skein is the level of testing. Baby Hugs is free from harmful levels of over 300 substances, keeping babies safe and wrapped in love. As a result of extensive testing, Red Heart invites you to choose this baby yarn with confidence.
Baby Hugs comes in bright colors for baby. The eighteen colors have adorable names like Happy, Sunny, Peachie, and Pinkie! If you like the colors, know that safe for baby means safe for adults, too. You can create beautiful projects for any recipient with this yarn.
Speaking of colors, Baby Hugs is colorfast. It's so convenient to work with yarn that has no dye lot when you're making large projects! No more shopping around and trying extensively to find the right dye lot skein to finish a big pattern. Similarly, one can easily machine wash and dry any handmade garment, blanket, or toy.
As with all skeins of Red Heart yarn, a pattern is included on the label. The suggested crochet hook is 5.5mm or US I-9. The yarn weight is 4.5 (127g) oz. per ball, and the yardage is 247 yds (225 m). Washing instructions are also included on the label.
Baby Hugs is made in the USA. High quality is guaranteed with this yarn. Between being made in the USA and tested for so many harmful substances, Baby Hugs is truly the safest and most economical choice for your next project for baby or adult.
What do you plan on making with Baby Hugs Yarn?
Read NextRed Heart Holiday Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
- Flower Punch Board
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Enter to win the Sakura Pen Collection!
- Christmas Chipboard Albums from FabScraps
- Tulip Fashion Glitter
- Quilling Made Easy Online Class
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Pumpkin Jack O’lantern Snow Globe
- Crochet Witch Gnome
- Crochet Melted Snowman
- Boo The Crochet Ghost Solid Granny Square
- Free Magic Reindeer Food Printable Recipe & Topper
- Free Printable Happy Halloween Coloring Page
- How To Crochet Drop Leaf Table Runner
- Simple Ornate Celestial Quilt Pattern
- Halloween Printable Placemats
- Super Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket Pattern With One Row Repeat
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts