Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn Review
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn is a medium weight yarn to use for all of your baby projects. At a glance, Baby Hugs looks very similar to the standard Red Heart yarn you love: it is of a medium weight and 100% acrylic. The key difference between this yarn and a standard Red Heart skein is the level of testing. Baby Hugs is free from harmful levels of over 300 substances, keeping babies safe and wrapped in love. As a result of extensive testing, Red Heart invites you to choose this baby yarn with confidence.
Baby Hugs comes in bright colors for baby. The eighteen colors have adorable names like Happy, Sunny, Peachie, and Pinkie! If you like the colors, know that safe for baby means safe for adults, too. You can create beautiful projects for any recipient with this yarn.
Speaking of colors, Baby Hugs is colorfast. It's so convenient to work with yarn that has no dye lot when you're making large projects! No more shopping around and trying extensively to find the right dye lot skein to finish a big pattern. Similarly, one can easily machine wash and dry any handmade garment, blanket, or toy.
As with all skeins of Red Heart yarn, a pattern is included on the label. The suggested crochet hook is 5.5mm or US I-9. The yarn weight is 4.5 (127g) oz. per ball, and the yardage is 247 yds (225 m). Washing instructions are also included on the label.
Baby Hugs is made in the USA. High quality is guaranteed with this yarn. Between being made in the USA and tested for so many harmful substances, Baby Hugs is truly the safest and most economical choice for your next project for baby or adult.
What do you plan on making with Baby Hugs Yarn?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Having a fabric cozy to take with you to the coffee shop helps you feel like you're doing your part in keeping the cardboard ones out… Continue reading: "I Heart Coffee Cozy Tutorial with Printable"
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Enter to win Red Heart Baby Hugs Yarn!
- American Crafts Glitter Tape
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Oh, Deer! Collection Kit
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- Enter to win Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay!
- Fiskars Duck Edition Scissors
- Imaginisce I-Bond Cordless Glue Gun
- Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Valentine’s Day Gnome Stuffies
- Hot Air Balloon Valentine Mailbox With Dollar Tree
- No Sew Faux Cross Stitched Valentine’s Gift Bags
- Hand Lettered Valentine Banner With Free Printable
- Ombre Felt Fringed Heart A Diy For Valentine’s Day
- Valentine’s Day Coupons For Kids
- Free Printable Valentine’s Day Maze Cards For Kids
- Valentine's Day Heart Cookies
- How To Make Lip Scrub
- Beautiful Homemade Porcelain Ornaments
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts