Red Heart Holiday Yarn
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
If you're looking for the perfect yarn to work with during the holiday season then Red Heart Holiday Yarn is just the ticket. With metallic glitter strands woven throughout, this yarn will make any project, pattern or craft shine. Ultra-soft yarn like this would make a great sweater, stocking, holiday ornament, door wreath or even a blanket. Because of the yarn's softness, a holiday-themed baby blanket or hat would make a great gift for any Christmas babies.
In a deep hunter green color with gold metallic thread and silver metallic thread, this yarn is a must-have for any Christmas yarn project you have in the works. The effect of the metallic shimmering in the light is magical. Work up a fabulous topiary tree this holiday season and decorate it with red/silver metallic yarn ball ornaments; make one for yourself and make one for a friend. Afterall, this is the season of giving. This yarn also comes in red and white with silver and gold metallic thread. One skein of yarn weighs 3.5 ounces and is 235 yards. This yarn is worsted weight, so it is perfect for most projects. The best part about Red Heart Holiday Yarn is the free pattern on the back of the yarn's label. If you're ever stumped on what project to work up next, just check out the label.
Red Heart Holiday is machine washable and dryer friendly, but if you choose not to put it in the dryer you don't have to worry about a soggy project. The yarn is 96% acrylic and 4% metallic polyester, ensuring a fast dry time to make your life easier. This yarn is not iron friendly, so be careful with your finished project. With its nice texture and beautiful metallic threads, you are sure to love Red Heart Holiday Yarns.
Make this pattern with Red Heart Holiday Yarn:
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Chance to win the Ultimate 7-Piece Silicone Baking Set!
Snowman Silverware Holders
Chance to win Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn!
Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
Win a Corner Chomper!
Chance to win the "May Good Things Grow" Subscription Box!
Chance to win the Buggy Stamp Set!
Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
Chance to win Burly Spun Yarn!
Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Create Custom Onesies with the Cricut EasyPress
- Brown Sheep Synchrony Yarn
- Ultimate 7-Piece Silicone Baking Set
- Stay Vintage Upcycle
- Upcycle Mandala Serving Dish
- How To Make A Bow
- Yard Sale Pinata to Fun Home Decor
- Easy DIY Spring Dry Erase Board
- DIY Mini Macrame Wind Chimes
- Summer Fun Marimekko Shoes
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts