Red Heart With Love Yarn
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Red Heart With Love Yarn
Gifted by: Red Heart
Reviewed by Bridget Herbig, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Red Heart With Love yarn is unlike any other acrylic worsted yarn you've seen. It's thick and sturdy but not scratchy. Plus, it comes in 28 distinct colors! Red Heart With Love yarn is soft, pretty and perfect for afghans!
This premium yarn requires a J crochet hook and is machine washable, making it ideal for all types of projects. The fine craftsmanship is evident in the feel and look of this American-made yarn.
This product really lives up to this name. If you're a veteran yarn crafter, then you know that not all yarn is created equal. Avoid burned fingers and scratched hands with this soft and sturdy product. It's engineered to maintain its shape and stay soft even after washing.
Red Heart With Love yarn is truly a pleasure to look at. There are 28 colors but some of our favorites include Violet, True Blue, Bluebell and Boysenberry. Make a calming winter afghan with these shades of blue and purple. Whether you like to make crochet afghans, baby booties, scarves, or anything else, you'll be pleasantly surprised with the results of your work.
Your winter projects will look vibrant and beautiful, and they'll feel good, too.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Summer is coming, which means you'll definitely want to make some DIY pot holders for all the tasty summer dishes and pies you'll be… Continue reading: "Very Easy Potholder Watermelon Craft"
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- Chillingsworth Manor Scrapbook Collection Kit
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Alpaca Yarn!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Chance to win the Brilliant Bowmaker Ultimate Kit!
- Chance to win the Wrapit Loom Professional Series!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn!
- Chance to win a Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer!
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- 4th Of July Americana Wreath
- Patriotic Binoculars
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts