Aunt Lydia's Classic Crochet Thread
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread is perfect for crochet projects both large and small, is available in a wide range of colors including solids and multi-colors that are ideal for home decorating and fashion projects. You'll always have the right color for your project! Let this amazing crochet thread from Red Heart be your inspiration for your next project.
No matter what color you choose, this high luster mercerized cotton crochet thread can easily be used for a number of different crochet and knit patterns including crochet shawls, tablecloths, knit doilies, and more. Just imagine the perfect little homemade gifts you can work up with this thread for those that you love. You can even make cute decor for the holidays! You might even fall in love with this thread so much that you'll definitely want to make some items for yourself as well! We certainly have no problem creating an even gauge with this product, and the soft, silky thread is great for a number of different crochet and knit patterns.
Each skein provides you with 350 yards of yarn, so you will never run out; there is a ton of yarn in one skein for loads of crafting fun. Aunt Lydia's Classic Size 10 Crochet Thread is made of 100% mercerized cotton and is machine washable on a gentle cycle with warm water, no bleach. For best results after washing you want to rinse well and promptly remove, roll in a towel and block. Each skein of yarn also includes a handy gauge and tool guide to help make your crocheting a success! If you're looking to try something new and make some lacy pieces then you'll really enjoy working with this thread.
Make These Patterns with Aunt Lydia's Crochet Thread:
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Summer is coming, which means you'll definitely want to make some DIY pot holders for all the tasty summer dishes and pies you'll be… Continue reading: "Very Easy Potholder Watermelon Craft"
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- Chillingsworth Manor Scrapbook Collection Kit
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Alpaca Yarn!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Chance to win the Brilliant Bowmaker Ultimate Kit!
- Chance to win the Wrapit Loom Professional Series!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn!
- Chance to win a Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer!
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- 42 Things To Do When Planning Your Next Party
- Bead And Wood Patriotic Pendant
- Toilet Paper Roll Butterfly Craft For Kids
- Make Your Own Rectangle Crochet Basket
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Teddy Bear Crochet Basket
- 4th Of July Americana Wreath
- Patriotic Binoculars
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts