Red Heart Scrubby Yarn Review
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Red Heart Scrubby Yarn Review
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
When your favorite dishcloth or dish scrubber is just about done it can be heartbreaking. It was the perfect weight and thickness, and it was the only one that got dirty pots clean after making a messy meal. Don't bother trying to replicate it, but instead work up one of your own designs! Red Heart's Scrubby Yarn is the perfect texture, and a worsted weight yarn like this can withstand plenty of grease and scrubbing.
Cutting costs is exactly what will happen by making your own dishcloths, and you get the colors and design you really want. This yarn is more versatile than you would think, and I love to use it to work up shower scrubbies as well as dish scrubs. This yarn is great at exfoliating, so if you use a washcloth made with Scrubby Yarn on your face, you will be shocked at the results. A Clairsonic can run you over $100, while this yarn will only cost a few bucks! Your whole family will love these scrubbies, so try making them in everyone's favorite colors, or, better yet, their favorite animals. Nothing says "bath time" like a fun, animal-shaped washcloth. The possibilities really are endless with this yarn.
Because you will be using these scrubbies over and over again, you might be worried about bacteria build up. However, this yarn is machine washable, and because it is 100% polyester, it will dry quickly afterward. This is great because it eliminates the need for a dryer, which could ruin the shape of your scrubby. Perfect for so many different projects, Red Heart's Scrubby Yarn is a great addition to your yarn collection.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Chillingsworth Manor Scrapbook Collection Kit
- Heritage Collection Pack
- Enter to win a Portable Color Me Calm Coloring Kit!
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- Christmas Chipboard Albums from FabScraps
- Stick n' Carve
- Amy Tangerine Collection
- Flameless Wax Candles
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Two Round Easy Crochet Christmas Star Ornament
- Simple Paper Christmas Tree
- Christmas Salt Dough Ornaments
- Crochet Simple Snowflake Coaster
- Holiday Celebration Crochet Poncho Wrap
- Holiday Wine Bottle Scarf & Hat Cozy
- Christmas Crochet Rectangle Tablecloth Pattern
- Merry M Fold Card Tutorial
- Gnome Ornament
- Elf On The Shelf Printable Cards
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts