Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
For crafters, it can be a challenge to organize all your odds and ends. The Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer saves space while keeping your crafting supplies within reach.
DIY and crafty types usually have this in common: we collect anything that inspires us! Craft materials can add up when you have stickers, pens, markers, scissors, tools of all kinds, washi tape, ribbon... the list goes on! Sure, you can shove it all in a drawer, but you'll never be able to see it and use it. Out of sight, out of mind. Personally, I've bought the same color ribbon so many times just because I couldn't find it in my stash. It's such a shame.
That's why tools like this stackable caddy are so valuable for organizing. It keeps everything in its proper place, but you can still find everything you need, and evaluate what you have available for crafting.
Keep your sewing and craft supplies organized using this caddy organizer from Deflecto. It has three removable storage containers with snap-tight lids that are great for storing needles, threads, embellishments and more. This storage caddy is easy to carry with its durable handle.
This caddy has a locking feature so your stuff won't spill out all willy-nilly.
Additional Deflecto organization products include the Tilt Bin Interlocking Storage Organizer, which allows you to customize as many bins as you need with convenient tilted openings for easy access.
You can also use the caddy with a Wall Mounting Bar to get it off your desk, which is a pretty great perk. One caddy is a decent size for a thread collection that has all the usual colors, plus a skein of yarn or two. Also, you can stack caddies together for additional storage.
The snap-on lid is pretty great because, honestly, we creative types like to craft on-the-go. It's easy to grab your caddy full of markers by the handle and head to the living room to color in your fave adult coloring book. You can bring your supplies with you to a friend's house. The possibilities are endless!
If you're looking for a solution for organizing your craft stuff, these caddies are an easy, personal solution that could suit your needs. Check 'em out!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 32 Easy Table Runner Patterns for Any Occasion
- Shamrock and Ribbon St. Patrick's Day Wreath
- Mexican Otomi 10-Minute Table Runner
- Fresh Greenery Table Runner
- Anthropologie-Inspired Macrame Table Runner
- St. Patrick's Day Candy Treats
- St. Patrick's Day Wreath
- Colorful Paper Flowers Bouquet
- Peacock Dream Catcher
- Easy Patterned Paper Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts