iPhone Cross-Stitch Case
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
iPhone Cross-Stitch Case
Gifted by Red Heart Yarn
Reviewed by Jennifer Bendix, Editor of AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Embroidery fans rejoice! Red Heart has created the perfect iPhone case for embroiderers, the iPhone Cross-Stitch Case. You will be able to show off your love for crafting when you cover your iPhone in a case of your making. This creative case for your smart phone is made to fit either the iPhone 4 or the iPhone 4S, one more reason for apple users to smile. The iPhone Cross-Stitch Case comes with four different patterns for you to choose from, a silicone phone case, six colors of embroidery floss, and convenient instructions to follow for each of the four patterns. This iPhone case, from Red Heart Yarn, is the perfect way to protect your smart phone in style. Your phone will reflect your personality, style, and hobbies when you show off your crafty side with this great new product from Red Heart Yarn.
Along with your silicone case you will be getting four different iPhone Cross-Stitch designs in this pack from Red Heart Yarn. These four different patterns include a cupcake template, an Eiffel Tower template, a plaid motif, and finally a paisley motif which can be seen in the image to the left. These four options are yours to choose from, so decorate your iPhone case most according to your personal style. Whether you are familiar with cross-stitching or not, this package comes with instructions, making it easy to create for crafters of all skill-levels. In addition to these easy-to-follow instructions you will also receive 6 different colors of embroidery floss and an embroidery needle. With all of the supplies needed to make your own iPhone case, there is nothing stopping you from having a personalized case than the IPhone Cross-Stich Case pack from Red Heart Yarn.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Somewhere Over the Rainbow Free Printable will bring you back to your storybook youth in a flash. This darling, decorative craft… Continue reading: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow Free Printable"
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
- iPhone Cross-Stitch Case
- Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Mod Podge Set
- #Summer Scrapbook Collection Pack
- Shimelle Collection Pack
- Win FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam!
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Duct Tape Roses
- Unicorn Paper Plate Craft
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
- Valentine’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make
- Heart Filled Crochet Coaster Tutorial
- Red And Gold Clay Valentine Earrings
- Easter Basket Stuffers – Bunny Crayons
- Last Minute Felt Easter Basket
- Friends Embroidery Hoop
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts