Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Deborah Norville Everyday Baby Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
When you're introduced to a new yarn it's as if you've won the lottery. As you're jumping for joy to have found the new love of your life you're probably thinking about what your next project is going to be. By now most of us have most likely heard of and worked with Premier's Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn, but now there's an Everyday Baby Yarn!
Just like the regular Everyday yarn, Everyday Baby is an anti-pilling yarn made of 100% anti-pilling acrylic which is perfect for wearables. When you find a yarn you love to work with, but then turn it into a pattern you love to wear, it'll have to get washed multiple times, which is why the anti-pilling feature is perfect. And let's face it, baby items need to be washed quite frequently.
What you'll love most about this yarn is its sheer softness; it truly is like sleeping on a cloud (what we imagine it would feel like anyway). There's no doubt this yarn will feel amazing against baby's skin and with so many patterns out there you'll have plenty of items to crochet. Everyday Baby truly can be used to work up just about anything from baby crochet afghans to sweaters to booties and hats.
With a variety of rich colors like Princess, Coral, Frosty, Turquoise and so much more you'll find that it's easy to coordinate colors. Mix solids with variegated yarn for a fun design. With this being a light DK yarn any project will be light enough for baby to wear, yet warm enough to keep them warm.
Every baby deserves something warm and cuddly and this is the perfect yarn to do the trick.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"Wait...don't throw those old ceiling fans away! You can save the blades and create fabulous hand painted Christmas decor. Recycle the… Continue reading: "Recycled Ceiling Fan Blade Christmas Art"
- Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Winter Collection Pack!
- Chance to win the Pink and Main Easter Stamp Set!
- Flower Punch Board
- Win FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam!
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Duck Tape!
- Chance to win a Deflecto Stackable Caddy Organizer!
- Chance to win Deborah Norville Everyday Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- How To Make Yardzee
- Owl Papercraft With Heart
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- Toilet Paper Roll Baby Yoda
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Crochet Daisy Flower Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Printable Birthday Gift Tags
- How To Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts