Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Some of the yarns from LoveKnitting I've had a chance to work with before, but Baby DK yarn from Paintbox Yarns is a must-have whether you’ve worked with it before or not. Baby DK is super soft and sure to be approved by any newborn wrapped in this.
Baby DK is a soft blend of 55% nylon and 45% acrylic in an adorable paintbox of colors from delicates to bold brights. Colors range in shades like blush pink, bubblegum, dusty lilac, mint green, slate grey, midnight blue and evergreen. This really is the perfect yarn to be able to pick your own palette; mix and match colors or stick with one color for a solid piece; there are over 20 fabulous colors to choose from.
With its tough durability, Baby DK will wear, wash and last for many years as each piece is passed down from sibling to sibling. Knit or crochet blankets, sweaters, baby hats, accessories and even nursery items like stuffed animals or decorative pillows. I can just imagine the pastel colors hanging over baby's crib as a mobile to lull baby to sleep. This yarn works up easily and evenly, so you will have some fabulous new items once baby comes.
If you end up making a soft blankie for baby to love on then there's no doubt it'll have to get washed often. Luckily this yarn is strong enough to uphold going through the washing machine, or you can take it to the drycleaners. Everything you work up with this yarn should be laid flat to dry, so it'll last. And trust me, with yarn this amazing you’ll want your projects to last.
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to win Crafter's Workshop Craft Stencils!
Chance to win the 36-Count GelWriter Pen Set!
Enter to win Lawn Fawn Winter Stamps!
Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
Amy Tangerine Collection
Win a Corner Chomper!
Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack
Flower Punch Board
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crafter's Workshop
- Thanksgiving Peg Pilgrims
- Spooky Potion Bottles for Halloween
- Dollar Store Halloween Wreath
- Fall Goddess
- $4 Dollar Store Hanging Halloween Lamp
- DIY Fall Leaf Vase from Recycled Milk Carton
- Pinecone Fall Mason Jars
- Upcycled Vases Using Alcohol Inks
- Burlap Sunflower Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts