Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Some of the yarns from LoveKnitting I've had a chance to work with before, but Baby DK yarn from Paintbox Yarns is a must-have whether you’ve worked with it before or not. Baby DK is super soft and sure to be approved by any newborn wrapped in this.
Baby DK is a soft blend of 55% nylon and 45% acrylic in an adorable paintbox of colors from delicates to bold brights. Colors range in shades like blush pink, bubblegum, dusty lilac, mint green, slate grey, midnight blue and evergreen. This really is the perfect yarn to be able to pick your own palette; mix and match colors or stick with one color for a solid piece; there are over 20 fabulous colors to choose from.
With its tough durability, Baby DK will wear, wash and last for many years as each piece is passed down from sibling to sibling. Knit or crochet blankets, sweaters, baby hats, accessories and even nursery items like stuffed animals or decorative pillows. I can just imagine the pastel colors hanging over baby's crib as a mobile to lull baby to sleep. This yarn works up easily and evenly, so you will have some fabulous new items once baby comes.
If you end up making a soft blankie for baby to love on then there's no doubt it'll have to get washed often. Luckily this yarn is strong enough to uphold going through the washing machine, or you can take it to the drycleaners. Everything you work up with this yarn should be laid flat to dry, so it'll last. And trust me, with yarn this amazing you’ll want your projects to last.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
In our humble opinion, some of the best aspects of winter crafting are winter fabrics and textures. If you feel the same way, the… Continue reading: "Burlap and Button Snowman Christmas Ornament"
- Quilling Made Easy Online Class
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Chance to win the Brilliant Bowmaker Ultimate Kit!
- American Heroes Collection
- Enter to win a Premium Picnic Blanket!
- Enter for a chance to win a Zoku Iced Coffee Maker!
- Chance to win OOLY Click Retractable Highlighters!
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Twisted Earwarmer Headband With Texture
- Ribbon Candy Wreath
- Easy Diy Snowman Wreath
- Ocean Paradise Crochet Throw Blanket
- St. Patrick’s Day Leprechaun Sugar Scrub Recipe
- St. Patrick’s Day Card Easy Diy
- Diy Glitter Snowflake Ornaments
- Diy St. Patrick’s Day Shamrock Coffee Mug
- St. Patrick’s Day Treat Holder
- Easy St. Patrick’s Day Coffee Filter Shamrocks
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts