Brilliant Bowmaker Ultimate Kit
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Brilliant Bowmaker Ultimate Kit
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
When there's a little girl in your life all you really want to do is dress them up in pretty bows and frilly outfits, and now you can do just that, yourself! The Bow Making System from Little Pink Ladybug is the Ultimate Kit you'll want to get your hands on. And guess what, if there's not a little girl in your life, you can also make these bows as gift toppers!
The Ultimate Kit allows you to design and create amazing hair accessories and gift bows. Within the kit you'll get three booklets; one for classic templates, one for surround templates and one for snap templates. You'll also get 1 nine dimension size guide, three spiral bound instruction and idea manuals, a bow stapler and one staple refill pack; this kit truly is a money saving option.
This kit allows you to become your very own bow-maker; you might even want to sell them at your local craft shows once you've created them. You'll learn to make classic bows, twisted boutique bows, ribbon sculptures, and cute little designs like butterflies, snowflakes and flowers; the Poinsettia bow is my favorite. Each of the ribbons vary in sizes anywhere from 10 inches all the way to 48 inches. The finished bows start at 1.5” and depending on which style you choose, can be made as large as you would like them.
What you'll really enjoy about the templates is when it provides an extra hand to make your bows; it'll cut your time in half so you can make double the amount of bows. Your loops will turn out perfectly and you'll have all the confidence to make a plethora of bows. Reading the directions and being sure you understand what its stating is important when first diving into this kit. Some have even said watching videos is very helpful if you're just getting into bow-making.
Aside from hair bows you can use the bows to adorn your everyday bag, you can turn it into a lapel pin, you can clip it on a hat, tie it on a gift, turn it into a magnet and so much more. The possibilities really are endless when it comes to your creativity. You can easily combine the styles, mix and match techniques and create thousands of combinations. Have fun creating bows!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
The Somewhere Over the Rainbow Free Printable will bring you back to your storybook youth in a flash. This darling, decorative craft… Continue reading: "Somewhere Over the Rainbow Free Printable"
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
- iPhone Cross-Stitch Case
- Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Mod Podge Set
- #Summer Scrapbook Collection Pack
- Shimelle Collection Pack
- Win FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam!
- Chance to win Serendipity Tweed Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Duct Tape Roses
- Unicorn Paper Plate Craft
- Easy Diy Easter Bunny Wash
- Valentine’s Day Crafts For Kids
- Valentine’s Day Gifts Kids Can Make
- Heart Filled Crochet Coaster Tutorial
- Red And Gold Clay Valentine Earrings
- Easter Basket Stuffers – Bunny Crayons
- Last Minute Felt Easter Basket
- Friends Embroidery Hoop
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts