Walnut Hollow Birch Ornaments
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Walnut Hollow Birch Ornaments
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Adding rustic decor or details to the holiday season is simple with these Walnut Hollow Birch Ornaments. You can use wood burning tools on them, or draw with marker directly on them. They come in an assortment of sizes so you can make fun ornaments or Christmas decor out of them. Imagine carving your initials or the kids' birth dates onto the ornaments and having them as keepsakes year after year.
These ornaments have natural bark around the outer edge, so you can really bring in the beautiful nature of the outdoors. Each wood slice is Kiln dried, naturally untreated and measures 2.25 inches to 3.5 inches by .5 inches.
The addition of the bark to these ornaments makes them extra-rustic. For a minimal cost, you can add beautiful decor to your holidays and special events. Know someone getting married? These would make amazing bridal shower or wedding gifts with the wedding date carved onto them. Walnut Hollow also has wood burning tools to make it easy on you. It's time to connect with the earth and enjoy these natural ornaments.
Read NextWestcott Scissor Mouse
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"It is always so difficult to find a place into my house for diy! This is the main reason, why so far I did not have the chance to… Continue reading: "How to Upcycle Old Wooden Crate to a Fireplace Holder"
- Enter to win a Westcott Scissor Mouse!
- Flower Punch Board
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Enter to win the Office Suite Paper Collection!
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Oh, Deer! Collection Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Diy Backyard Scrabble
- Paper Dinosaur Puppet Craft
- Easter Egg Bunny
- Gingerbread Man Bookmark
- Basic Crochet Animal Face Applique One Pattern For All
- Butterfly Handprint Craft
- Recycled Laundry Pods Container Ghost
- The Amber Cowl
- Seasonal Weather Quilt Blocks
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts