Wired Burlap Ribbon
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Wired Burlap Ribbon Review
Gifted by: Ballard Designs
Reviewed by: Madison Bowes, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
If you are looking for that perfect finishing touch, this ribbon is what you need. Lightly wired so that it is easy to shape, you can make beautiful bows with this as well as add stripes of texture to gifts. The natural burlap will make your gift perfect for any occasion, holiday or not.
The ribbon measures 2 1/2 inches by 10 yards, so you will have plenty for all of your occasions. My favorite use for this ribbon is around a hat or dress. While it may seem counterintuitve to wrap yourself in a craft product, this ribbon makes a great bow for the back of a sun hat, and an even better one on the back of a dress. A makeshift belt of burlap ribbon is unexpected, but it adds a Southern touch to what you are wearing, and would be perfect for a derby-themed party.
Edging completes the ribbon, and elevates it from burlap sack to classy and classic. This shimmer is great for the holidays, but would also work for birthdays and other events. If you are at a loss for "manly" wrapping accessories, this ribbon is the perfect middle ground between pretty and male-appropriate. While he may not want a glitter-covered gift, he won't mind a little shimmer on a stripe of burly burlap.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Snowman Silverware Holders
Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
Enter to win the American Crafts Party Pack!
iPhone Cross-Stitch Case
Chance to win Westcott Titanium Bonded Scissors!
Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
Win a Corner Chomper!
Custom Lollipops from LolliPics
Christmas Yarn Collection Pack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Faux Stained-Glass Butterfly Craft
- Tiny Fabric Easter Basket
- Upcycled Spring Bunny
- Easy Spring Wreath: Front Door Decor
- Easter Loop Yarn Wreath
- Diy Bunny Banner from Fabric Scraps
- Easy Shamrock Lollipops
- DIY Botanical Invitations
- DIY Watercolor Invitations
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts