10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Wired Burlap Ribbon
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Wired Burlap Ribbon Review
Gifted by: Ballard Designs
Reviewed by: Madison Bowes, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
If you are looking for that perfect finishing touch, this ribbon is what you need. Lightly wired so that it is easy to shape, you can make beautiful bows with this as well as add stripes of texture to gifts. The natural burlap will make your gift perfect for any occasion, holiday or not.
The ribbon measures 2 1/2 inches by 10 yards, so you will have plenty for all of your occasions. My favorite use for this ribbon is around a hat or dress. While it may seem counterintuitve to wrap yourself in a craft product, this ribbon makes a great bow for the back of a sun hat, and an even better one on the back of a dress. A makeshift belt of burlap ribbon is unexpected, but it adds a Southern touch to what you are wearing, and would be perfect for a derby-themed party.
Edging completes the ribbon, and elevates it from burlap sack to classy and classic. This shimmer is great for the holidays, but would also work for birthdays and other events. If you are at a loss for "manly" wrapping accessories, this ribbon is the perfect middle ground between pretty and male-appropriate. While he may not want a glitter-covered gift, he won't mind a little shimmer on a stripe of burly burlap.
Read NextJingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
DIY Country Coasters
Still Mason jar crazy? These DIY Country Coasters are for you. Use some scrap wood from your yard to try this easy wood project.… Continue reading: "DIY Country Coasters"
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Chance to win Brea Reese Metallic Pens!
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Believe Scrapbooking Collection Pack
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Amplify Mixed Media Scissors
- Halloween Yarn Collection Pack
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Enter to win Premo! Sculpey Accents Clay!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beautiful Day Triangular Shawl Crochet Pattern
- 7 Cool Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts