Arabesque Tree Skirt Pattern
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Arabesque Tree Skirt Pattern
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Orange Dot Quilts was only recently created in 2015, but has already come out with so many amazing patterns. Designer Dora Cary loves the color orange and polka dots, which is where the name came from. One of her neat patterns is called Arabesque.
Arabesque came to Dora when she was looking through a magazine and a chandelier caught her eye. She was inspired to make a quilt and then also made a tree skirt pattern. The tree skirt pattern measures 52 inches by 52 inches and needs 1 yard each of two light background fabrics, 1/3 yards each of light and dark green, and 1/2 yard each of light and dark red fabrics. The pattern includes an option to create a square quilt, a complete set of foundation paper piecing sheets, color variations and a color me page to create a color combination of your own.
The Arabesque quilt pattern also measures 52 inches by 52 inches, but you'll only need 1 1/2 yards each of light, medium light fabric, dark and medium dark solids for a total of 6 yards. In her design, she used several shades, but of course you can use your own color combinations and it will look just as beautiful.
As in all of Orange Dot Quilt patterns, the patterns are printed on quality stock, have fully colored detailed instructions and have a well-designed cover with fabric requirements.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"I love giving a monogrammed gift. It's a little more special, don't you think? You can make these Personalized Monogrammed Ornaments… Continue reading: "Personalized Christmas Tree Ornaments"
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Chance to win the Perfectly Plaid Fall Collection!
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Chance to win a Darn Good Yarn Subscription Box!
- Win a Holiday Ribbon Assortment!
- Flower Punch Board
- Glitter Tape
- Christmas Yarn Collection Pack
- Swallow Ornament Kit
- Enter to win Fancy Pants Paper Collection!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- 101 Things to Do on a Snow Day
- Holiday Tradition Checklist
- 101 Winter Family Activities
- Winter Family Activities – 101 of Them to Try
- 30 Days of Holiday Fun
- Winter Coloring Pages for Kids and Adults
- Holiday Sweater Party Favors
- DIY Snowman Candy Holder (from an upcycled peanuts container)
- Kid-Friendly Pipe Cleaner Christmas Trees Craft
- Reindeer Basket
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts