Arabesque Tree Skirt Pattern
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Arabesque Tree Skirt Pattern
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Orange Dot Quilts was only recently created in 2015, but has already come out with so many amazing patterns. Designer Dora Cary loves the color orange and polka dots, which is where the name came from. One of her neat patterns is called Arabesque.
Arabesque came to Dora when she was looking through a magazine and a chandelier caught her eye. She was inspired to make a quilt and then also made a tree skirt pattern. The tree skirt pattern measures 52 inches by 52 inches and needs 1 yard each of two light background fabrics, 1/3 yards each of light and dark green, and 1/2 yard each of light and dark red fabrics. The pattern includes an option to create a square quilt, a complete set of foundation paper piecing sheets, color variations and a color me page to create a color combination of your own.
The Arabesque quilt pattern also measures 52 inches by 52 inches, but you'll only need 1 1/2 yards each of light, medium light fabric, dark and medium dark solids for a total of 6 yards. In her design, she used several shades, but of course you can use your own color combinations and it will look just as beautiful.
As in all of Orange Dot Quilt patterns, the patterns are printed on quality stock, have fully colored detailed instructions and have a well-designed cover with fabric requirements.
Read NextPremium Picnic Blanket Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter to win a Premium Picnic Blanket!
- Enter for a chance to win Duck Tape!
- iPhone Cross-Stitch Case
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Amy Tangerine Collection
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Enter to win Lana Boucle Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Heritage Collection Pack
- Freedom Collection Pack
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- Paper Bag Monkey Puppet
- Americana Star Placemat Quilt Pattern
- Americana Star Table Runner Quilt Pattern
- 4th Of July Coloring Pages
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts