Arabesque Tree Skirt Pattern
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Arabesque Tree Skirt Pattern
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Orange Dot Quilts was only recently created in 2015, but has already come out with so many amazing patterns. Designer Dora Cary loves the color orange and polka dots, which is where the name came from. One of her neat patterns is called Arabesque.
Arabesque came to Dora when she was looking through a magazine and a chandelier caught her eye. She was inspired to make a quilt and then also made a tree skirt pattern. The tree skirt pattern measures 52 inches by 52 inches and needs 1 yard each of two light background fabrics, 1/3 yards each of light and dark green, and 1/2 yard each of light and dark red fabrics. The pattern includes an option to create a square quilt, a complete set of foundation paper piecing sheets, color variations and a color me page to create a color combination of your own.
The Arabesque quilt pattern also measures 52 inches by 52 inches, but you'll only need 1 1/2 yards each of light, medium light fabric, dark and medium dark solids for a total of 6 yards. In her design, she used several shades, but of course you can use your own color combinations and it will look just as beautiful.
As in all of Orange Dot Quilt patterns, the patterns are printed on quality stock, have fully colored detailed instructions and have a well-designed cover with fabric requirements.
Read NextZoku Iced Coffee Maker Review
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Enter for a chance to win a Zoku Iced Coffee Maker!
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- TULIP One Step Tie-Dye Kit
- Tulip Fabric Paint Variety Pack
- True Friend Collection Kit
- Flower Punch Board
- Fiskars Cuts+More Scissors
- Swallow Ornament Kit
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- How To Make Yardzee
- Owl Papercraft With Heart
- Spring Puppet Crafts
- Toilet Paper Roll Baby Yoda
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Crochet Daisy Flower Easy Crochet Flower Tutorial
- Quick And Easy Crochet Texture Blanket
- Printable Birthday Gift Tags
- How To Crochet A Leaf Applique Quick And Easy Crochet Pattern
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts