- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Pink and Main Easter Stamp Set
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Pink and Main Easter Stamp Set
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Pink and Main is a great papercrafting company that provides you with the cutest supplies you need for all seasons. You can find stamps, inks, dies and paper for all your crafting needs and for every holiday, too. I'm currently swooning over the cute Easter stamps as the holiday is quickly approaching and I'm planning all my Easter greeting cards.
The Bunny Costume stamp set is 3 by 4 inches and full of cuteness; it comes with a little guy dressed in a bunny suit, a chocolate bunny and an egg. The Chocolate Bunny stamp set is also 3 by 4 inches and is great for all your Easter projects; it also has 2 Easter quote stamps, a chocolate bunny and a little bow tie you can have the bunny dress in. You can get really creative with this set. Finally, I really love the Easter Peeps stamp set. This is a 4 by 6 inch set and has plenty of stamps to choose from. Chicks and chicks dressed as bunnies couldn't be any cuter. My favorite sentiment in this set is "from one chick to another", it just makes me laugh and I know my girlfriends would love a card like that.
These clear photo-polymer stamps can also be paired with coordinating die cuts for a fun 3D look to your projects or cards. Using fun spring pastel ink colors you can come up with the cutest designs.
The owner and illustrator for Pink and Main was born with a type of Muscular Dystrophy, so a portion of their profits goes to the Muscular Dystrophy Association each year as a way to give back and help others. I love companies like this that not only have great products, but they help a great cause. Add these cute Easter stamps to your collection and help out someone in need.
Read NextTulip Fashion Glitter
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
How To Make Lip Scrub
Remedy your chapped lips this winter with a sweet honey, vanilla, and brown sugar lip scrub. Our lip scrub is simple to make and only… Continue reading: "How To Make Lip Scrub"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beautiful Day Triangular Shawl Crochet Pattern
- 7 Cool Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts