Pink and Main Easter Stamp Set
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Pink and Main Easter Stamp Set
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Pink and Main is a great papercrafting company that provides you with the cutest supplies you need for all seasons. You can find stamps, inks, dies and paper for all your crafting needs and for every holiday, too. I'm currently swooning over the cute Easter stamps as the holiday is quickly approaching and I'm planning all my Easter greeting cards.
The Bunny Costume stamp set is 3 by 4 inches and full of cuteness; it comes with a little guy dressed in a bunny suit, a chocolate bunny and an egg. The Chocolate Bunny stamp set is also 3 by 4 inches and is great for all your Easter projects; it also has 2 Easter quote stamps, a chocolate bunny and a little bow tie you can have the bunny dress in. You can get really creative with this set. Finally, I really love the Easter Peeps stamp set. This is a 4 by 6 inch set and has plenty of stamps to choose from. Chicks and chicks dressed as bunnies couldn't be any cuter. My favorite sentiment in this set is "from one chick to another", it just makes me laugh and I know my girlfriends would love a card like that.
These clear photo-polymer stamps can also be paired with coordinating die cuts for a fun 3D look to your projects or cards. Using fun spring pastel ink colors you can come up with the cutest designs.
The owner and illustrator for Pink and Main was born with a type of Muscular Dystrophy, so a portion of their profits goes to the Muscular Dystrophy Association each year as a way to give back and help others. I love companies like this that not only have great products, but they help a great cause. Add these cute Easter stamps to your collection and help out someone in need.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
There's nothing on the planet more adorable than baby socks, so why not use them in a few sock crafts to help celebrate the holidays?… Continue reading: "Cute Snowman Homemade Ornaments"
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Mod Podge Set
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Amy Tangerine Collection
- Lion Brand Artisan Gift Wrap
- Enter for a chance to win Bernat Maker Home Dec Yarn!
- Quilling Made Easy Online Class
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Custom Lollipops from LolliPics
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- How to Host a Trunk or Treat Event
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Free Printable Camping Scavenger Hunt For Kids And Adults
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Toilet Paper Roll Moose
- Easy Double Thick Textured Crochet Square Potholder
- Patriotic Bandana Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts