- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Fancy Pants Paper Collection
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Fancy Pants Paper Collection
Gifted by: Fancy Pants Designs
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts
Back in my high school days I used to scrapbook like it was my job; I used fun papers, crazy scissors, decorative stickers and so many other fun things. That turned into making collages, which eventually turned into digital scrapbooks the way technology has gone. Nowadays I really want to get back into the world of paper and scrapbooking. Luckily for me, I came across the Happy Place Collection from Fancy Pants Designs.
Within the Happy Place Collection are fantastic papers that I cannot wait to work with. From pastel colors to bold colors and from solids to prints, there are cute papers that I can work with for just about any project. With design names like Life is Good, My Happy, All Positive, With You, Here and Now, and Good Day, it's no wonder I'm excited to start off the New Year with a positive vibe.
Aside from the eight sheets of double-sided paper, ephemera pack, alpha & numbers die cut pack, this collection comes with a medium sized journal as well as a pack of three mini journals for all your fabulous ideas. Other Fancy Pants items that would pair nicely with this paper collection are dictation stickers, mixed word and shape puffy stickers, tags packs and buttons packs.
Make every day a holiday with the Fancy Pants Happy Place Paper Collection!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Recycled Bottle Vase
Go green this spring when you make yourself a Recycled Bottle Vase. This pretty spring craft tutorial will show you how to convert an… Continue reading: "Recycled Bottle Vase"
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Flower Punch Board
- Chance to win Paintbox Yarns Baby DK Yarn!
- Red Heart Baby TLC and Plush Baby Yarn
- Christmas Yarn Collection Pack
- Chance to Win a Momenta Freestyle Die Cutting Machine!
- Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Enter to win Bernat Softee Baby Chunky Yarn
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 4th Of July Wreath
- Printable Happy Birthday Banner
- Father’s Day Worksheets
- Super Chunky Brett Haylee Scarf
- How To Crochet A Blanket With Two Rows At A Time
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts