- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Westcott Scissor Mouse
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Westcott Scissor Mouse
Reviewed by Christine Weiher, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
We all learned to cut with those tiny little scissors back in our preschool days and now that we're crafters, we haven't put the scissors down. If you're anything like me, sometimes you get tired of using scissors for all your projects, especially if there is a lot to cut. Whether you're cutting fabric, paper, and thread or even wrapping paper, it can become tedious. No more! With Westcott's Scissor Mouse cutting can now become a breeze.
This revolutionary device acts like rolling scissors and its ergonomic design won't harm surfaces. The Scissor Mouse is a paper trimmer with a safe rotary cutter that is easy for adults and kids to use. The mouse cuts with a smooth paper slicing action that's perfect for both paper crafts and wrapping paper. I can't stand when I'm trying to slide scissors down a roll of wrapping paper and it gets caught and rips the paper; as long as you're using a flat surface with speed and precision, the Scissor Mouse will work like a charm.
If you're looking to cut straight lines or long waves for fun paper crafts, then this product is just what you need. The blade is not exposed, which is why it's so safe for kids to use as well. There is a little red piece on the bottom of the mouse that looks like it should be taken off, but don't do that; it's the part that guides the paper and is necessary for the mouse to work correctly. It's just like using a computer mouse, you roll it up and it cuts! It may take a few tries before you get that accurate cut, but once you get the hang of it you'll be saying goodbye to your regular pair of scissors.
And let's not forget the fun colors the Scissor Mouse comes in. You can choose from green, pink, violet, blue and even zebra print; there's a color for every personality! This is certainly not your mama's scissors, but if you want clean, precise lines then you have to get your hands on the Westcott Scissor Mouse.
Read NextJingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Cool as a Cactus Balloon Decoration Idea
Balloons have always been a party decor must-have. But balloon decorating ideas like this are seriously next level. Simple, yet… Continue reading: "Cool as a Cactus Balloon Decoration Idea"
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Flower Punch Board
- Enter to win a Sculpey Essential Tool Kit!
- Enter to win the Ultimate 7 Piece Silicone Baking Set!
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Enter to win a Westcott Scissor Mouse!
- Enter to win Downton Abbey Yarn!
- Enter for a chance to win Red Heart Super Saver Jumbo Yarn!
- Chance to win the Wrapit Loom Professional Series!
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Beautiful Day Triangular Shawl Crochet Pattern
- 7 Cool Ways To Decorate Easter Eggs
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts