Fiskars Cuts+More Scissors
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Boy Scouts have pocketknives; crafters have Cuts+More™ Scissors. This multipurpose tool from Fiskars will quickly become your go-to for projects. Featuring precision-ground steel blades, these scissors can cut through an array of materials including twine, rope, and wire.
Designed with comfort in mind, Cuts+More™ Scissors have sculpted finger and thumb loops that also boost cutting control. Ideal for craft projects, these scissors will also serve you well in the garden or the garage. The power notch is great for cutting light rope, while the wire cutter gets the job done without damaging the blades. If cutting through materials like light screens dulls the blade over time, use Fiskars' innovative sheath to sharpen it in storage. In a nod to the Cuts+More™ emphasis on multifunction, this clever cover also includes a tape cutter.
One of the coolest features of Cuts+More™ Scissors is that the blade can be removed and used as a knife on objects that are difficult to manage. The pointed awl tip can pierce through cardboard, leather, and other materials. And did I mention the built-in bottle opener? This extraordinary tool is dishwasher safe and comes with a lifetime warranty. With that guarantee, feel free to take these scissors with you for any occasion from a laidback crafternoon to a weekend camping trip. One thing is for certain: when it comes to versatility, Cuts+More™ Scissors are a cut above.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
"After the turkey, the second most important element in a British Christmas dinner is the Christmas pudding. The other day when I was… Continue reading: "Christmas Pudding Wood Slice Ornament"
- Enter to win Stencil 1 Halloween Stencils!
- Snowman Silverware Holders
- Fiskars Duck Edition Scissors
- Flower Punch Board
- Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
- Enter to win a Comfort Detail Craft Knife!
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- Chance to Win a Bundle of Patons Alpaca Yarn!
- Needle Felting Easter Bunny Kit
- Enter to win Red Heart Holiday Yarn!
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- DIY Hanukkah Advent Calendar
- Pom Pom Hanukkah Garland Craft
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Easy No-Sew Face Masks
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Printable Halloween Word Search
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts