Fiskars Cuts+More Scissors
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Boy Scouts have pocketknives; crafters have Cuts+More™ Scissors. This multipurpose tool from Fiskars will quickly become your go-to for projects. Featuring precision-ground steel blades, these scissors can cut through an array of materials including twine, rope, and wire.
Designed with comfort in mind, Cuts+More™ Scissors have sculpted finger and thumb loops that also boost cutting control. Ideal for craft projects, these scissors will also serve you well in the garden or the garage. The power notch is great for cutting light rope, while the wire cutter gets the job done without damaging the blades. If cutting through materials like light screens dulls the blade over time, use Fiskars' innovative sheath to sharpen it in storage. In a nod to the Cuts+More™ emphasis on multifunction, this clever cover also includes a tape cutter.
One of the coolest features of Cuts+More™ Scissors is that the blade can be removed and used as a knife on objects that are difficult to manage. The pointed awl tip can pierce through cardboard, leather, and other materials. And did I mention the built-in bottle opener? This extraordinary tool is dishwasher safe and comes with a lifetime warranty. With that guarantee, feel free to take these scissors with you for any occasion from a laidback crafternoon to a weekend camping trip. One thing is for certain: when it comes to versatility, Cuts+More™ Scissors are a cut above.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
- Chillingsworth Manor Scrapbook Collection Kit
- Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Enter to win Westcott Holidazed Scissors!
- 11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
- Chance to win Fiskars Total Control Non-stick Precision Scissors!
- Chance to win Shiny + Soft Main Street Yarns!
- Believe Scrapbooking Collection Pack
- Skater's Village Flannel
- Stick n' Carve
- Quilling Made Easy Online Class
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square
- Landon Hand Towel
- Free You’ve Been Booed Printable For Halloween
- Halloween Yarn Mummy Craft
- Easy And Quick Crochet Blanket With Raised Texture
- Farmhouse Washcloth Crochet Pattern
- Whirlpool Crochet Flower Doily Pattern
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts