FloraCraft Make It: Fun Foam
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam
Gifted by: FloraCraft
Reviewed by Dana Byerwalter, Editor, AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com
Prepare to be impressed by the variety of craft projects you can make with FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam from FloraCraft. Every project needs a base, and FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam is the sturdy and versatile must-have option for your DIY decor, art projects, crafts, and more!
Make It: Fun® Foam comes in a variety of shapes, sizes, and colors. Green foam is perfect for silk floral arrangements while white can be used for a variety of additional craft project types. Speaking of shapes, the block shape is a great option for many standard projects. It can be cut down to size as a base in containers, and it can also be used for sculpting! I once cut a heart shape from the middle of a flat square foam block, and after wrapping burlap around the outside I had a lovely new wreath. Artists and crafters alike will find versatility in sculpting and carving with FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam.
Another popular shape is the foam ball. The iconic projects that come to mind when considering this shape are the solar systems that kids made in grade school. As with the blocks, this shape is excellent for carving and sculpting.
Their wreath forms are a particular treat. Rather than making wreaths with a wire frame or from wrapped twigs that are heavy and can poke you, consider using a foam wreath form. Hanging wreaths and taking them down before and after the holidays is so much easier when the wreaths are lightweight!
I've hardly scratched the surface on all of the projects you can make with FloraCraft® Make It: Fun® Foam, but I'm sure you can come up with a few ideas yourself! This iconic craft material has been used for decades and will certainly be used for years to come.
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Chance to Win a Set of DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
Enter to win Valentine Stamp Sets!
11 Top Products for Easy Holiday Crafts
Fiskars Cuts+More Scissors
Enter to win the Yes, Please Boxed Cards!
Chance to Win a Set of Wooden Gift Tags
Kringle and Co. Kit from American Crafts
Enter to win a Comfort Detail Craft Knife!
Jingle Bells Bonbons Yarn
American Crafts Glitter Tape
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Party Sweet Box from Sticks
- DIY Changeable Lego Frame
- Pinwheel Square Mini Quilt
- Father’s Day Word Search Printable
- DecoArt Americana Premium Matte Acrylic Paint
- Upcycled Faux Cement Planter
- DIY Upcycle Old Photo Frames to Cute Lantern
- How to Make Lotus in Origami Style: Easy Craft Tutorial
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts