DIY Tassel Easter Basket
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This Easter season, be sure to take your Easter Egg Basket up a level with just one simple addition... all of the TASSELS! Using a plain Easter rope basket, add DIY Embroidery floss tassels in any color you choose to create not only a lovely texture but also personalization! I create a pink and orange girl version and a blue and green boy version! See the simple tutorial for more detailed instructions on how to make this fun seasonal craft!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fall Tissue Paper Suncatchers Craft
- Cute Coffee Filter Turkeys Thanksgiving Craft For Kids
- Pumpkin Size Sorting Printable Activity
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
- Printable Pin The Spider On The Web
- Black Cat Crochet Pattern
- Crochet Halloween Bunting
- Paper Plate Witch
- Christmas Angel Pasta Ornament
- Diy Dollar Tree Wreath For Fall
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts