- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Love the holiday crafts you see here? Now you can publish your own holiday crafts here too! Submit your holiday craft tutorial by filling out this form and you'll see your holiday project featured right here on AllFreeHolidayCrafts.
- Projects must be original designs by YOU
- Must include a finished project photo (or several photos)
- Projects may be featured on another site or blog currently
- Please do not submit duplicate projects already on our site
- We do not accept reviews or collection pages
Become a published crafter today!
Projects We're Looking For Now:
- Spring and Garden Crafts
- Graduation Projects
- Fourth of July
- Mother's Day Gifts
- Summer ideas
- Kids Crafts
- Christian crafts for our Faithfully Homemade newsletter, including:
- Homemade crosses
- Faith-based home decor
- Christian jewelry
- Angel crafts
Projects We're Looking For Year Round:
- Recycled materials
- Birthday party ideas
- Baby shower gifts
- Toilet paper roll crafts
- Decorative holiday crafts
- Scrap crafts
- Beach crafts
- DIY wind chimes
- Wine bottle/cork crafts
- Dollar store DIY ideas
Projects are reviewed by our editorial staff and are added based on timeliness, quality, and overall need on the site. If/when your project is added, you will receive an email containing the link to your uploaded project.
- We only accept FREE craft tutorials
- Please write a title; do not paste the URL in the title field
- We DO NOT accept collection pages
- We DO NOT accept product reviews
- Always include a finished project photo in your submission
- Please do not submit duplicate projects. If your project is already hosted on our site, the duplicate will be deactivated.
AllFreeHolidayCrafts Project Submission Terms & Conditions
I. SUBMISSION REQUIREMENTS:
To submit a project for publication on AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com, Entrant must create an original project and list all required materials and instructions. The project must be submitted on the entry form found on www.AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com.
Qualifying projects must adhere to our "Quick & Easy" guidelines:
No more than 15 total materials
All materials must be easy-to-find and available at local craft stores across the country
Instructions should be clear, simply written, and manageable for the average crafter
Entrant must be specific with measurements, directions, skeins, amounts, and materials needed so others can successfully reproduce the project
Project must be original
Visit the Project Submission page on www.AllFreeHolidayCrafts.com to enter your original craft(s) and optional corresponding photo(s) of the completed project (project and photo collectively referred to herein as "Entry Materials"). Users may submit multiple projects but each entry must be for a separate and unique project. Photo(s) must be at least 500 pixels x 200 pixels. Entry Materials must be created by and be original to Entrant. Entrant represents and warrants that the Entry Materials do not violate or infringe any copyright, trademark/trade name, logo, trade secret or intellectual-property right, or other proprietary right of any person or entity. Failure to adhere to these guidelines will make Entrant's submission ineligible for publication.
II. USE OF NAME AND LIKENESS:
Entrant grants permission for Prime Publishing and those acting pursuant to Prime Publishing, authority to use, in perpetuity, Entrant's statements, property demonstrations, and Entry Materials, any and all of which may be altered, changed, modified, edited, used alone, together or with other works, and/or used in distorted, illusory or composite form, as sole determined by Prime Publishing, for advertising, trade and promotional purposes without compensation, at any time(s), in all media now knows or hereafter discovered worldwide, including, without limitation, print, radio, and television broadcasting, cable casting, audio/visual, closed-circuit exhibition, and on the Internet, without notice or review or approval. Entrant's name, picture, and biographical information may be modified, in length or display type, to fit the best practices of our site.
Your project has been submitted.
Thank you for your ideas!
Would you like to submit another craft?
Project of the Day
Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns
If you are looking for DIY winter crafts to brighten up your home, check out the Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns tutorial. These… Continue reading: "Shimmering Winter Mason Jar Lanterns"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Free Printable April Coloring Pages
- Printable Big Flower Coloring Pages
- Printable Candy Dice Game For Easter
- Fun Easter Sensory Bin For Toddlers And Preschoolers
- Cute Paper Plate Chick Craft For Kids
- Free Printable Earth Day Scavenger Hunt For Kids
- How To Crochet Easter Bunny Applique
- Diy Minecraft Tnt
- Sheep Craft With Craft Sticks
- Foam Dice Chick Craft
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts