Printable Easter Basket Tags
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"I love putting together Easter baskets for my children. I fill them with little candies, chalk, bubbles, and, of course, Easter eggs! If you are blessed to have multiple children you are making baskets for this year, personalize those baskets with these free printable Easter basket tags! I designed these Easter basket tags to be very minimal in design. Hopefully, that means that they will coordinate with a wide variety of Easter basket styles. Since pastel colors are so appropriate for Spring, each printable contains lavender, mint, and pale yellow tags."
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
- color printer
- high-quality printer paper, card stock, or sticker paper
- Pastel Bunny Easter Basket Tags
- scissors or a paper cutter
- hole punch (optional)
- raffia or ribbon (optional)
NotesPlease visit Crafts by Amanda for the full project!
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- Crochet Easter Bunny Bunting
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts