Easter Dish Towel
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
This is a quick and easy applique towel craft. Add a little Easter cheer to your kitchen using the easy-to-follow steps. You can do it in little to no time, with only a few simple materials. Pick your own pattern for your bunny to make a personalized decoration that fits in with your kitchen decor.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Fall Placemat & Coaster Set
- Pumpkin White Hot Chocolate
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Pumpkin Earrings
- Pickle Jar Halloween Lanterns
- Scary Eyeballs On Paper Plate
- Pink Halloween Chocolate Candy Bark
- Easy To Make Felt Gift Bags For Hanukkah Or Christmas
- Ghost Slime
- 5 Little Ghosts No-sew Finger Puppets
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts