This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Repurposed Nail Cross
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Easter is a special time for many different reasons. It's a time for reflection and celebration and signifies new life, rebirth, and hope. This inspiring recycled craft idea hopes to honor those reasons by repurposing rusty nails and giving them a new lease on life by turning them into something you can use in your home. Easy enough for a beginner, you can customize the tutorial to suit your decor style or wear them as a reminder of what Easter is all about. "
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Read NextFoam Cup Chick
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkins
- Paper Fall Oak Leaf Decoration
- How To Make A Custom Wand Box
- How To Crochet Pumpkin Potholder
- Hocus Pocus Movie Night Printables
- Intertwined Dishcloth
- 31 Days Of Fun Halloween Bucket List Activities
- Hocus Pocus Chocolate Cookies
- Free Printable Trick Or Treat Door Signs For Halloween
- Trick Or Treat Safely Printable
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts