This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Resurrection Perler Bead Design
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
From the blogger: "Follow this printable template to create your own Easter perler bead pattern! The image depicts the Resurrection with Christ in the front and the cross and empty tomb in the background. Simply print the paper and slip it under your clear perler bead beadboard. The template includes a pattern for feet so that you can stand your finished product upright. This project is great for all ages! Be sure younger kids have parental supervision when they are ironing and fusing the beads together. Allow your project to cool entirely before use."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
- Perler beads
- Clear perler pegboard
- Printer paper (to print a template)
- Iron and ironing paper
Read NextMini Sock Drawer Bunny
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Gingerbread Stocking
- Crochet Mini Santa Hat
- Christmas Painted Mason Jars
- Teardrop Nostalgic Christmas Ornament
- Easiest Crochet Chunky Blanket Quick Christmas Gift Idea
- Snowman Christmas Countdown Calendar
- Basket Snowman Craft
- Turkey Bookmark For Kids
- Paper Cup Elf
- Peppermint Candy Cane Body Butter
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts