Paper Tube Easter Bunnies
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"It’s not Easter without some cute bunnies around the house. These toilet paper tube bunnies are so adorable, easy and quick to make, they’ll soon become your favorite craft to make with kids! This simple project is so fun to make and it uses simple supplies you probably have on hand if you have children or just love crafting. These bunnies are safe for kids and so easy to personalize. They’re also a great way to recycle toilet paper tubes, if you’re into green living."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts