DIY Felt Easter Basket
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"This DIY felt Easter basket that can be made with hand sewing or hot glue. You will love the final result and how easy this project it. Make in any color for your kids this Easter. All you need is felt and about an hour of time to make this cute basket. Works best with stiff felt for a structured basket. A full video tutorial will walk you through step by step for this project and make it easy to make your own."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
If you love the unexpected loveliness of coffee filter crafts and the delicacy they bring to any project, then you will love this… Continue reading: "Beautiful Sparkling DIY Angel Wings Ornament"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Halloween Spider Treats
- Witch Hat Cookies
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- 40+ Witchy Crafts to Make This Halloween
- Crochet Witch Hat Pattern
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Joy Plate Decor
- Holiday Socks
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts