DIY Sock Bunny
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Get crafty this Easter and make a bunch of adorable Easter bunnies with this simple sock bunny craft. Ready in 5 minutes! This simple sock bunny craft is so easy and literally takes minutes to make, you’ll find yourself making bunny after bunny. It can also be a great Easter craft to make with kids or if you’re sewing, you could use these cuties as fabric weights!Also, this project is a great way to recycle old or outgrown socks."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Project of the Day
Nothing says fall like pine cone crafts! This Gilded Pine Cone Fall Craft Idea will get you excited for the cooler months. Go out and… Continue reading: "Gilded Pine Cone Fall Craft Idea"
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Pom Pom Pine Cone Ornaments
- 4 Ingredient Candy Corn Fudge
- Mini Weaving Loom Fall Pumpkins
- Mixed Media Halloween Wine Bottles
- Pirate Treasure Chest Treats
- The Feather Place
- 10 Halloween Craft Blogs That Are Wickedly Good
- Red Heart Pom & Tassel Maker
- Monsters Inc. Pumpkin
- Jack Skellington Sharpie Mug
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts