This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Sock Bunny
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Get crafty this Easter and make a bunch of adorable Easter bunnies with this simple sock bunny craft. Ready in 5 minutes! This simple sock bunny craft is so easy and literally takes minutes to make, you’ll find yourself making bunny after bunny. It can also be a great Easter craft to make with kids or if you’re sewing, you could use these cuties as fabric weights!Also, this project is a great way to recycle old or outgrown socks."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Read NextEasy Funfetti Bunny Butt Cheese Ball
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Blanket With Easy Stitch Pattern
- Free Printable Easter Gnomes Coloring Pages
- Free Printable March Coloring Pages
- Listen To Your Heart Crochet Applique
- Crochet Heart Envelope
- Hoppy Easter Shaker Card
- Llama Papercraft
- How To Dye Easter Eggs (the Best Way!)
- Pot Of Gold And Rainbow Papercraft
- Paper Flower Wreath Craft
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts