DIY Sock Bunny
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
"Get crafty this Easter and make a bunch of adorable Easter bunnies with this simple sock bunny craft. Ready in 5 minutes! This simple sock bunny craft is so easy and literally takes minutes to make, you’ll find yourself making bunny after bunny. It can also be a great Easter craft to make with kids or if you’re sewing, you could use these cuties as fabric weights!Also, this project is a great way to recycle old or outgrown socks."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueFabric Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- Wax Air Freshener With Dried Flowers
- Valentine Deer Craft + Free Printable
- Valentine’s Day Cards Kids Can Make
- Valentine’s Day Word Scramble Printable
- Valentine’s Day Word Search Printable
- Diy Love Coupon Book For Valentine's Day
- Decorating Glass Jars For Fall
- Cards To Support Our Troops – Free Printable
- Popcorn Ball Ice Cream Cones
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts