This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
Glittery DIY Mason Jar Luminaries
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
"These super easy and simple but oh, so gorgeous DIY jar luminaries are a great decor idea for weddings, holidays, Christmas, or even a party!"
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGlass Crafts
Read NextSoda Can Wind Chimes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Dec 30, 2017
I think that these glittery diy luminaries are adorable. I like glitter but I am not a fan of it coming off onto the surfaces in my home. Is there something that can be applied over the glitter to keep it in place. Also, this would work with all types of glass jars if you do not have the mason jar handy. I love this upcycle idea.
Aug 21, 2017
Whenever I see these small mason jars I grab them up. I primarily use them for preserves. It does not happen a lot but sometimes a jar will be deemed unusable for canning/preserving and here is a great way to upcycle and give me a new life. And for that matter, this can be used on any glass jar.
May 06, 2016
This is perfect for releasing my inner fairy princess. I'll have to keep this project bookmarked for when I'm decorating my new place!
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Owl Sweater Wreath
How to make an upcycled sweater wreath. This is an adorable wreath that is perfect for Christmas and all of winter. I used an old… Continue reading: "Owl Sweater Wreath"
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Brett Haylee Scarf
- Gia Afghan
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- All About My Daddy Printable
- Diy Summer Planter Idea With Faux Flowers
- Super Easy Crochet Bow Tie
- Crochet A Blanket With Spiked Sedge Stitch
- 4th Of July Wreath
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts