10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Recycled Infinity No-Sew Scarf
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
If you have some old t-shirts laying around, you can have a brand new infinity scarf in under an hour. Learn how to make a scarf out of old tees with this impressive, simple, and just plain fun crafts from recycled materials video. The Recycled No-Sew Infinity Scarf is an easy scarf pattern that is the perfect spring accessory. Plus, if you are looking for some super cheap DIY gifts to give, you can easily transform your stash of old t-shirts into a new stash of handmade gifts to give your friends.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
How to Make an Infinity Scarf
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Crochet Mini Treat Bags
- Printable Father's Day Card
- Tropical Flower Watercolour Card
- Crochet Candle Holder
- 30 Free Printable Father's Day Cards
- Summer Word Scramble Free Printable
- Free Father's Day Printable Tags
- Free Summer Printable Lego Challenge
- Textured Mandala Doily
- Dad Rocks Paperweight
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts