10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
Old Words DIY Wreath
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Learn how to make crafts from recycled materials with some vintage flair when you learn how to make a wreath out of a vintage book. You are going to love making this spring wreath idea, and it will look stunning in your home all year long. All you need to make the Old Words DIY Wreath is a vintage book, some cardboard, and your glue gun. This project is insanely cheap to make and looks like a million books. Transform an old, damaged book into a work of art to display in your home with this DIY wreath tutorial.
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniquePaper Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Star Doily Placemat
- Flower Pot Wreath
- Sew Easy Placemats
- Diy Charm Bracelet
- Free Printable Earth Day Word Search
- Easter Play Dough
- Seaside Coastal Flower Crochet Coaster
- Easter Egg Juice Box
- Spring Flower Pretzel Bites
- Crochet Easter Bunny Bunting
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts