- see all comments
"This is really cute. I like how the pom poms add a little touch of color and pep to the wreath without overwhelming the natural look of the pine cones."
"Love it, will try to make"
"This idea is just too cute! I have never worked with Shrinky Dink before but after seeing this, I may just try it out. Her tutorial makes it look so easy!"
"Halloween is myfavorite holiday.. I'm 43 and dress up every year"
25 Winter Crafts for Kids of All Ages
From decorations to recipes, there are plenty of great winter crafts for kids in this collection!
We are adding the project to your Holiday Projects.
The project was added to your Holiday Projects.
Click here to view your Holiday Projects.
Cold air is headed our way, and the kids have nowhere left to play! When the sun goes down in those winter months, it can get mighty cold outside. That's why we have put together this collection of 25 Winter Crafts for Kids of All Ages that is perfect for you and your family! When it's time to come in for a cup of cocoa after a hard day of snowball fights and snowmen and igloo constructions, keep the fun going with these great, easy, winter activities for kids. Wrap up in a warm blanket and take your pick of these awesome craft projects that will win over the crowd!
There's nothing better than watching your children hard at work making arts and crafts! Whether you're making a snowman made of shaving cream or cotton balls, it's a wonderful way to spend time as a family. With cute kid-friendly winter crafts like these, who needs to spend a ton of money decorating the home for winter? Many of these crafts use materials that you likely already have on hand at home, too. These fun and thrifty winter crafts will definitely keep everyone from getting bored.
Table of Contents
Snowy Activities You Can Do Inside
Get your kids into the warmth of your home without having to put an end to play time in the snow! These great winter crafts for kids will keep your little ones entertained even when it's too cold to spend their days and nights running through the snow. Help them make fake snow, indoor snowmen, and even little winter finger puppet friends. These easy winter crafts will keep your kids happy for hours on end! You and your family are sure to love creating new crafts that are perfect for those cold and blustery days.
If you're looking for kid-friendly crafts for St. Patrick's Day, then you're in luck! You'll want to take a look at our free eBook
Decorative Winter Crafts for Kids
Each year, you probably wonder how you're going to top last January's homemade winter decorations. Here's a secret: it doesn't have to be left up to you! Recruit some little helpers and make your way through this list of decorative winter crafts for kids. From snowflake silhouettes to the Popsicle Stick Frosty and wintery pictures, these decorations are sure to add a little family charm to your winter decor this season. Plus, they make excellent winter presents for the family! Some of these winter crafts are also perfect for a classroom or group project, as they require minimal instruction.
Winter Recipes for Kids
When it comes to kid-friendly winter crafts, you can't forget about easy recipes! This selection of winter-themed beverages and food is sure to win over the crowd. Whether you want to whip up a batch of cookies for a fun snow day at home or warm up with a mug of hot chocolate, you're sure to find just the right recipes in this section. Some of these recipes would also be the perfect addition to any parties or get-togethers that you have planned this winter. Everyone will want to get in from the cold when they see these delightful winter recipes on the menu!
Are you looking for even more winter crafts? Then take a look at our collection of 30+ Snow Crafts for Winter: Decorations, Hats, and More
What were your favorite winter activities as a kid?
Tell us in the comments below!
Read NextDIY Toilet Paper Roll Polar Bear
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Projects
Images from other crafters
Project of the Day
Santa's Got Mail Ornament
"Letters to Santa overflow in this polymer clay mailbox. Each element is made of clay and detailed with sketch pens. The entire… Continue reading: "Santa's Got Mail Ornament"
- 25 Winter Crafts for Kids of All Ages
- DIY Toilet Paper Roll Polar Bear
- Super Sweet Paper Angel Ornament
- Snowy Friends Finger Puppets
- DIY Mason Jar and Play Dough Snowman
- Glittery Snowflake Popsicle Stick Craft
- Frozen-Inspired Sparkly Jar Craft
- Groundhog Day Fun
- Snow Play Dough
- Springy Snowman Spiral
Something worth saving?
- SAVE your favorite projects
- ADD personal reminder notes
- QUICKLY reference your projects
Our Newest Projects & Articles
- Egg-scellent Easter Egg Coloring Pages
- Fun Bee Coloring Pages
- Fun Easter Coloring Pages
- Colorful Crochet Easter Eggs
- Free Mother’s Day Cards For Kids: Fantastic 3d Coloring Fun And More
- Paper Easter Basket Craft
- Easter Chick Gift Bag
- Dollar Tree Easter Carrot Wreath
- Easy Crochet Beanie Hat
- Printable St. Patrick's Day Writing Prompt
- 10 Free Flower Tutorials: How to Make Fabric Flowers, Flowers from Paper, and More
- 10 Mason Jar Crafts: DIY Home Decor and Handmade Gifts in a Jar
- 10 Summer Craft Ideas and Garden Crafts for Summer
- DIY Wedding Ideas: 14 Wedding Crafts, DIY Wedding Gifts, and More
- Fun Easter Crafts: 9 Easter Decorating Ideas
- Handmade Wreaths for All Seasons: 14 Wreath Tutorials
- Happy Birthday to You: 8 Handmade Birthday Cards, Birthday Crafts, and Birthday Activities
- How to Make Easter Crafts: 7 Cute Easter Craft Projects
- Mother's Day Crafts: 9 Gift Ideas and Crafts for Mother's Day
- Valentines Day Ideas: 14 Heart Crafts and Cute Valentines Day Crafts